Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Next Fight: Tureano Johnson Injured and Ruled Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bout is scheduled for 4 months from now, they don't know what kind of surgery they need yet are definitely ruling him out?

Sounds like bull****. If they try to force Golovkin to give up the ibf in order to face Canelo, I hope he tells them to screw off and takes the belt. This crappy has been dragging on long enough.

Comment

Lara is not The Best in SW and you are talking about move up to fight at Middleweight against The Best lol haters gonna hate.

Comment

So who's next in line?

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
          I suggest someone from Lara's team learns how to use a phone and let somebody know if Al will let him fight on HBO
          Lara is certainly looking like the best option on the table for GGG. But honestly, I'd consider it a pretty ballsy move to fight Lara with Canelo on the table. I'd consider GGG is sizeable favorite. But the potential to look less than spectacular against him is pretty good too. Either way, I think its time for GGG to explore some alternative plans. Because this unification quest is going nowhere fast. Maybe he outta see if one of the beltholders at 68 are willing to fight him on that date. Moving up always sells. And if GGG wins a belt at 68. It gives him a jumpstart on an alternative plan of action if the other beltholders at 60 continue to show pretty much no interest in fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            as if theres any chance HBO would pay even 5 cents to have Lara stink the place out as usual........
            He wouldn't stay upright long enough to stink the place out. I hope they offer him a shot though, just to shut these silly fuckers up.

Comment

Bout to be another main events fiasco with IBF belt get lil g stripped for not taking mando fight when fall comes around time to just move on from trying unify that $h1tty division anyways

Comment

Originally posted by MagicG View Post
                Lara is not The Best in SW and you are talking about move up to fight at Middleweight against The Best lol haters gonna hate.
                Depending on how you saw the Nelo-Lara fight. And depending on whether you consider Nelo a jr middleweight. Lara has just as good an argument as anyone as to who's the top guy at 54.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  He wouldn't stay upright long enough to stink the place out. I hope they offer him a shot though, just to shut these silly fuckers up.
                  Fighting Lara could be a good investment for K2. Destroying Lara when he gave Alvarez so much trouble would give Golovkin a little more of a selling point for Canelo to take the fight.

Comment

"Tureano Johnson Injured and Ruled Out"

And a BROKE down Johnson would STILL be one of GGG's best opponent/Cans ever to date.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                      Fighting Lara could be a good investment for K2. Destroying Lara when he gave Alvarez so much trouble would give Golovkin a little more of a selling point for Canelo to take the fight.
                      Define destroy??? These cans still seam able to walk and laugh after the fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X