Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Next Fight: Tureano Johnson Injured and Ruled Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Next Fight: Tureano Johnson Injured and Ruled Out

With WBO middleweight titlist Billy Joe Saunders bypassing an opportunity to unify his belt with WBA/IBO/IBF champ Gennady Golovkin, it seemed only logical that Tureano Johnson - the IBF's mandatory challenger - would be next in line to face Golovkin, who is scheduled to fight again on April 23rd on HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

unlikely to get made, but I'd like to see them make a play for Jacobs......

Comment

Just make canelo vs ggg for may

Comment

It makes me wonder if Golden Boy is only trying to delay Johnson's mandatory till the fall

Comment

This whole belt quest is imploding right before our very eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            unlikely to get made, but I'd like to see them make a play for Jacobs......
            Him or Lara would be good, but Demetrius Andrade doesn't have those political issues and might be willing to get back on HBO if it's a good payday.

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            It makes me wonder if Golden Boy is only trying to delay Johnson's mandatory till the fall
            Alvarez would count as a unification fight so the mando would get delayed.

Comment

How about LARA? I mean for the past year and a half Lara has called him out...lol...
              "Don't be scared homie"
              -N. Diaz

Comment

Lara's waiting......

Comment

Wow tauron is ducking ggg tooo oh myyy lol get lara in there he ain't afraid of no ggg

Comment

How convenient. Now GB will try to force Golovkin to fight Johnson later....say, in the fall. Good ploy to protect Alvarez from having to face Golovkin then. Johnson is a nobody and can be sacrificed, not like Alvarez who is their cash cow.

Comment

Working...
                    X