Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: Klitschko is Finished, My Style Murders Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury should take this fight right now, Haye is very rusty, ring unfit and may not be fully healed, Fury would maul Haye and knock him out. Haye used to gass when he was fully fit, but now he can probably only do 4 or 5 rnds.
    Give haye 10weeks, to get ready and no pull outs,or no fight, and ruin him, that would be the sweetest revenge.

Comment

Not in a million years fury will beat haye. Wont beat wilder either IMO
      Those two will rip him to pieces

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone
        Quote:

Originally Posted by denium

A fat, hardcore gamer who still lives with his mum calling someone a horny teenager. Oh the irony.

What's your favourite game bro? Dead or Alive? I bet you love wanking to those hot virtual women.

You know you're struggling when you have to take DirkDigglers patter onboard but as I said you have two half naked woman gif as your sigs on a boxing forum its pretty cringe tbh.
        What can I say, I'm just a red blooded alpha male who enjoys looking at ass while owning fat losers like you.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          You need to reign that mouth in son.

Fury has every reason to despise David Haye, but I doubt even he would stoop as low as you just have in insulting him.

When you reach puberty come back here.
          guy is a pathetic little nerdling, wishing death on people over the internet, only guy on here on my ignore list.
          please stop quoting him so i don't have to read his drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            What can I say, I'm just a red blooded alpha male who enjoys looking at ass while owning fat losers like you.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Considering I train most days of the week, I hold a degree in fitness I'd be happy to wager I'm likely in better shape than yourself.

But as you said - you google pictures of woman shaking their ass whilst you knock one out to it this is the epitome of a red blooded 'alpha male' haha!
            Last edited by M Bison; 12-01-2015, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              guy is a pathetic little nerdling, wishing death on people over the internet, only guy on here on my ignore list.
              Wishing cancer to someone is the absolute lowest of the low man.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac
                Quote:

Originally Posted by alexguiness

You need to reign that mouth in son.

Fury has every reason to despise David Haye, but I doubt even he would stoop as low as you just have in insulting him.

When you reach puberty come back here.

Haha sling it you pair of soft ****s.

mlac, I'm on your "ignore" list because you spoke a load of trash about Fury in the weeks coming up to the fight, calling him a fat useless bum etc, and then you started crying when i exposed you for not knowing anything about boxing. Stop being so butthurt and take it like a man.

Red Cyclone, you're just thick as a plank.
                Last edited by denium; 12-01-2015, 01:01 PM.

Comment

**** David Haye, he's a disrespectful self righteous prick, who does he think he is just waltzing back in shouting his mouth of discrediting Tyson like it's all a joke!! He's a deluded guy, Tyson done what you couldn't, and what you didn't even believe he could .. So shut your mouth and have some respect

Comment

I would still love to see haye v Fury. But I would love Haye vs Josh and Josh vs Fury, a lovely triangle of fights.

Haye might not have fancied Fury as he may have seen something in Fury that scared him so pulled out twice, and he didn't have a lot to gain as Fury hadnt beat anyone before. But now the fear of losing to Fury might not be so bad. Haye might have a fear of Josh now as Josh hasn't beat anyone and losing to Josh might be embarrassing although it shouldn't be as Josh is very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      You know you're struggling when you have to take DirkDigglers patter onboard but as I said you have two half naked woman gif as your sigs on a boxing forum its pretty cringe tbh.
                      Its weird, I mean are people who have half naked women in their avis/signs trying to give strangers on a boxing forum erection? Do they get off of other guys getting off?
                      Last edited by Box-Office; 12-01-2015, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X