No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: Klitschko is Finished, My Style Murders Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    I think it just greatly depends on how well you age as an athlete I don't view Haye as someone who abuses his body say like a Ricky Hatton but obviously sooner or later age does catch up on you.

We'll get a good say on where he is at on January the 16th.
    You think he's not been abusing his body?

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
      You do realise Khan is 2nd most followed boxer on twitter?
      You do realise he bought them? Because, you do realise people give so little **** about his fights that they give tickets away?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        I despise David Haye, I seriously hope he dies of cancer. He tried his best to destroy Tyson's career, cost him thousands of pounds and a year of his prime.

Then he comes out a few weeks ago and said he would never fight Fury and give him a payday, and now when Fury does the hard work that Haye refused to do, build his way up to mandatory and went over to the champions backyard and took his belts from him, Haye is now begging him for a fight.

Don't forget that this is the man who claimed that his shoulder was so damaged he couldn't even masturbate with it, now all of a sudden it's magically fixed? He also claimed that we would retire at 30, claimed that he would never fight anyone other than Klitschko.

****, massive, massive ****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        With the exception of the first line, and disregarding the hilariously blunt prose, the truth flows strong in your post sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
          You think he's not been abusing his body?

I'd like to see the results of a polygraph with Haye as regards PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon
            Quote:

Originally Posted by denium

I despise David Haye, I seriously hope he dies of cancer. He tried his best to destroy Tyson's career, cost him thousands of pounds and a year of his prime.

Then he comes out a few weeks ago and said he would never fight Fury and give him a payday, and now when Fury does the hard work that Haye refused to do, build his way up to mandatory and went over to the champions backyard and took his belts from him, Haye is now begging him for a fight.

Don't forget that this is the man who claimed that his shoulder was so damaged he couldn't even masturbate with it, now all of a sudden it's magically fixed? He also claimed that we would retire at 30, claimed that he would never fight anyone other than Klitschko.

****, massive, massive ****.

With the exception of the first line, and disregarding the hilariously blunt prose, the truth flows strong in your post sir!
            Yeah the cancer bit was a bit much, the red mist came over. I don't really mean it, a brutal KO would suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              Yeah the cancer bit was a bit much, the red mist came over. I don't really mean it, a brutal KO would suffice.

Haha, yes, but apart from that I agree with your points.

Haye needs to EARN a shot by actually fighting not try to talk and publicise himself into one.

It is blatantly obvious all he is after IMO is another big payday to retire on (again).

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                I'd like to see the results of a polygraph with Haye as regards PEDs.
                Haye's a clear juicer. No polygraph tests needed. I don't think that's why he looks so haggard though. Long nights, boozing, doing lines of coke, and being stressed out of his mind would all contribute to that. I don't follow Haye's social life but I do know he likes to party so it's more than likely that.

Haye's reactions, stamina and coordination are probably all shot to shit at this point. If he comes back looking anywhere near even the Chisora performance I'd be shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
                  Wlad primarily beat Haye with his jab and footwork, two things which Fury excels at. Haye, with his low output and lack of urgency, would get boxed into a shell by Fury and probably stopped, given the fact that Fury's infighting is significantly better than Wlad's and he'd have a real reason to want to hurt Haye (don't we all?).
                  Jab and footwork came into play, and Fury does have those tools but they definitely weren't the primary weapon against Haye. The main tool was the clinch, which stopped Haye from working when he was in range. If Fury doesn't continuously clinch Haye like Wladimir did then that fight could go either way because Haye will have the speed and timing to close the gap and connect on Fury (assuming Haye is still the same fighter after the lay off).

Comment

haha! fury "excels" hahha! all good stuff on here...two things, first thing...
                    haye batters the fack out of the poykey on any day of the week infact, he done the ***** a favour with the double injury and the poykey needs to remember that.
                    second thing, lets not play this....this....."fight" up like its ali vs foreman because it was one of the most boring,non memorable and rubbish anythings anybody has ever seen. many people have always seen the big klit as something of a primo carnera but having two of the lumbering ****s in the ring was always a recipe for boredom..it could have happened in my back garden and i would have shut the curtains and turned the telly up. total boring cr4p.
                    the heavy weight division needs david haye..wilder im not so sure..but definately tony joshua. oh and as i have said already, the "crown" will change hands a few times over the next couple of years assuming the poykey will fight ANYONE.

Comment

Working...
                    X