Comments Thread For: David Haye: Klitschko is Finished, My Style Murders Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
    You need to reign that mouth in son.

Fury has every reason to despise David Haye, but I doubt even he would stoop as low as you just have in insulting him.

When you reach puberty come back here.
    It's less than he deserves.

Comment

Is David Haye still living on this planet?

I thought he left earth and is living with Khan in Fantasyland.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Finally figured it out. You're that wacky Brit dude they call Mr. Methane. I guess you would have to be obsessed with it to keep going on and on about it. To become the king of methane, you must BE the methane, eh? Hey, at least you're in the Guiness Book Of World Records for longest back door blast. You must be proud.

--------------------------------------------------

As for Haye, the guy is getting the cart before the horse so much now it's insane. Skrooed over Fury twice, hasn't even fought his first comeback fight, yet still going on? Time to shut the mouth bub, and get the body in motion. Get rated, maybe in 2 years Fury possibly would allow you the privilege... but really not many would blame him if he kept with his current stance.

Saw that dude on Stern he was funny as hell. Look at common opponents....Haye left Chisora choking on his own methane clouds after too many knockdowns to count whereas Chisora's cornermen stopped the fight with Fury out of boredom after 22 non eventful rounds and zero knockdowns. Haye fought PRIME Klitschko with a broken foot bone and still landed about the same amount of shots as Fury and a higher percentage than Fury could land on the 40 year old methane sputtering out of shape shell of Klitschko. Bottom line, Haye did MUCH better against both common opponents and in a fight Haye would cause Fury to collapse the ozone layer with his massive tugboat horn-esque methane explosions.
        Last edited by Lou Cipher; 12-01-2015, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Haye has a horrible attitude and personality, but that doesn't change the fact that he is very good. The dethroning of Klitschko will see him hold another world title imo.

Should anyone give him the time of day? No. He should have to earn his way, but I don't imagine that will be too difficult for him to do.

Comment

What makes davey so confident he 'will generate the most money' in a Fury fight? There's the Vlad rematch for starters which will generate more, naturally.

Haye is a joke.

Comment

I thought when this fight was previously announced Fury could win. He definitely does now.

I am a Haye fan but even in the Valuev fight you could make a case for Valuev. Haye wasn't looking to engage for large spells of that fight. And that was purely down to the dimensions of Valuev because he was awful that night.

Would Haye even have the gas to do that now? Fury could beat Haye just like did Klit. Or he could barrel in not allow Haye any leverage and make a mess of him inside. He is not slow enough for Haye to win any length of the contest. He would have a punchers' chance no more.

Who would you rather be in that contest? I will take being the 6'9 18 stone man with the great stamina. Not the smaller, older man with questionable stamina.
              Last edited by Sparked_26; 12-01-2015, 07:37 AM.

Comment

haye trying to talk himself into another title shot. **** that, let him beat someone serious before he's even considered. wilder, povetkin or joshua would do (and all three of them put his lights out for my money)

Comment

Originally posted by One Of A Kind View Post
                  He has the tools to get at Fury. I still think Haye can beat all heavys with the exception of the Klitschkos, and that's because they use their height so well.
                  You do realise that Fury is 6 ft 9 with an 85 inch reach?

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    I like Haye most of the time but Tyson has done what Haye hasn't and couldn't so until David does something like this then it's hard to get involved.Tyson has just proved himself big time , his actions speak louder.
                    Could not have said it any better, haye is funny but could not beat Klitschko. I actually still think he could not beat Klitschko now. Fury backed up it up. It was a boring fight but interesting to see how Tyson controlled against a fighter that has had it his way for 11 years. Old habits die hard and he could not switch during the fight to be or aggressive.

Wow it does make the division a lot more interesting.

Does anyone know when was the last time Klitschko fought someone bigger than him? Was it really that he could not deal with the size disadvantage?

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                      You do realise that Fury is 6 ft 9 with an 85 inch reach?
                      Yes. But, in my opinion it was his reach that won the fight for him, Klitschko still has the far better jab. He was just unable to utilise it as Fury could hit him from outside his range.

David Haye has better mobility and head movement in order to get inside of Fury, who isn't as adept as keeping shorter fighters out of range as Klit (he made a career doing it).

Comment

Working...
                      X