Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: Klitschko is Finished, My Style Murders Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Haye coming back anyways? Financial troubles?

Anyways, I don't see an issue if Haye works his way to become a mandatory challenger, earn his shot, while Fury has all the right to not give him a pay day, the fight itself is a great stylistic match up & would make good $. Not to mention vacating a title would create a pointless belt holder.

Comment

i dont want fury to give him a pay day but i wouldnt mind the pre fight promotion of this fight. two pretty good characters.

it would provide me great entertainment value, as well as for this site. two british douche bags should make for some entertaining threads.

if it does happen, i hope fury low balls the **** out of haye, make haye accept terms skewered highly in favor of fury. make haye take it like a hungry syrian immigrant.

no offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        Its weird, I mean are people who have half naked women in their avis/signs trying to give strangers on a boxing forum erection? Do they get off of other guys getting off?
        hahaha I never thought of it that way.

Comment

Anyways, I don't see an issue if Haye works his way to become a mandatory challenger, earn his shot, while Fury has all the right to not give him a pay day, the fight itself is a great stylistic match up & would make good $. Not to mention vacating a title would create a pointless belt holder.
          I think it must be financial problems why else did he sell his boxing ring?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            You know you're struggling when you have to take DirkDigglers patter onboard but as I said you have two half naked woman gif as your sigs on a boxing forum its pretty cringe tbh.
            And having a gaming character as your profile picture is the epitome of cool, I suppose?

Comment

Haye has blown the lot on rentboys over the past 3 years. Hasn't his missus left him or something?

And by that I don't mean Adam Booth.

Haye should go after Wilder's belt then he might be worthy of sharing the ring with The Furious One.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                And having a gaming character as your profile picture is the epitome of cool, I suppose?
                Never once said I'm a cool dude or a red blooded alpha male, that's just ugh...

Comment

hahaha I never thought of it that way.
                  hey box office it is because we like women not men. I wonder about a guy that puts a half naked man up.

Comment

Never once said I'm a cool dude or a red blooded alpha male, that's just ugh...
                    Well obviously not because you're a fat nerd who goes on hardcore gamer chatlines to talk about me

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                      hey box office it is because we like women not men. I wonder about a guy that puts a half naked man up.
                      Do you watch these half naked men in the ring?
                      Its okay bruh, it turns us all on.

Comment

Working...
                      X