No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: Klitschko is Finished, My Style Murders Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SP4RTICUS View Post
    Fury should take this fight right now, Haye is very rusty, ring unfit and may not be fully healed, Fury would maul Haye and knock him out. Haye used to gass when he was fully fit, but now he can probably only do 4 or 5 rnds.
    Give haye 10weeks, to get ready and no pull outs,or no fight, and ruin him, that would be the sweetest revenge.
    instead of the fake testing for PEDs they should do a real test on haye to me he is juiced out of comtrol

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Well obviously not because you're a fat nerd who goes on hardcore gamer chatlines to talk about me
      Yeah we went into a chat room and discussed you, forget the fight might aswell talk about you.
      Like I said we were watching the boxing and discussing it its on par to people talking on the forums about what's happening.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
        hey box office it is because we like women not men. I wonder about a guy that puts a half naked man up.
        Red Cyclone is just a teenage beta, and probably a ****sexual. Not sure about Box Office...yet.

Comment

This thread derailed fast.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Red Cyclone is just a teenage beta, and probably a ****sexual. Not sure about Box Office...yet.
            lol good post

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              Yeah we went into a chat room and discussed you, forget the fight might aswell talk about you.
              Like I said we were watching the boxing and discussing it its on par to people talking on the forums about what's happening.
              The bottom line is you started talking about me outside of this forum to some other dweeb - was it Box-Office?

Who does that?!?

I actually affected your life to the point that you needed to vent your frustrations about me away from this forum.

On a chatline for fat hardcore gamer nerds

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                The bottom line is you started talking about me outside of this forum to some other dweeb - was it Box-Office?

Who does that?!?

I actually affected your life to the point that you needed to vent your frustrations about me away from this forum.

On a chatline for fat hardcore gamer nerds

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  I think it must be financial problems why else did he sell his ring?
                  fixed

seriously though this will end badly for haye, he keeps mentioning foreman as examples of heavyweights coming back and having success
                  haye unlike foreman relies/relied on his speed and reflexes, which are the first attributes to go.
                  imagine if de mori knocks him out

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    fixed

seriously though this will end badly for haye, he keeps mentioning foreman as examples of heavyweights coming back and having success
                    haye unlike foreman relies/relied on his speed and reflexes, which are the first attributes to go.
                    imagine if de mori knocks him out
                    I think it just greatly depends on how well you age as an athlete I don't view Haye as someone who abuses his body say like a Ricky Hatton but obviously sooner or later age does catch up on you.

We'll get a good say on where he is at on January the 16th.

Comment

What governing body actually ranks that De Mori guy?

Comment

Working...
                      X