Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: Klitschko is Finished, My Style Murders Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye: Klitschko is Finished, My Style Murders Fury

Former two division world champion David Haye (26-2, 24KOs) is right back in the mix of things, trading words with newly crowned heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (25-0, 18KOs) in recent days.

Fury captured the WBO/IBO/WBA/WBO heavyweight titles on Saturday in Dusseldorf with a twelve round unanimous decision over longtime division kingpin Wladimir Klitschko.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Clinchko was finished when he fought a one legged David Haye and couldn't even hurt him let alone drop or stop him. Hayes style wouldn't "murder" Fury but Fury would definitely be knocked out by round 7 and only awoken by his own methane emissions.
    Last edited by Lou Cipher; 12-01-2015, 05:48 AM.

Comment

He has the tools to get at Fury. I still think Haye can beat all heavys with the exception of the Klitschkos, and that's because they use their height so well.

Comment

Ha ha haye showing some urgency again, I thought he had retired he was taking so long with his comeback.

But if Mori really tests Haye, Haye might feel he hasn't got it anymore like Wlad. But Wlad didn't turn old overnight, people giving him tough fights isn't anything new, even the last guy Wlad beat had his moments. Wlad had to lose at some point and with a guy as competent as Fury a loss for Wlad was always on the cards if you was being realistic.

Comment

I despise David Haye, I seriously hope he dies of cancer. He tried his best to destroy Tyson's career, cost him thousands of pounds and a year of his prime.

Then he comes out a few weeks ago and said he would never fight Fury and give him a payday, and now when Fury does the hard work that Haye refused to do, build his way up to mandatory and went over to the champions backyard and took his belts from him, Haye is now begging him for a fight.

Don't forget that this is the man who claimed that his shoulder was so damaged he couldn't even masturbate with it, now all of a sudden it's magically fixed? He also claimed that we would retire at 30, claimed that he would never fight anyone other than Klitschko.

****, massive, massive ****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I like Haye most of the time but Tyson has done what Haye hasn't and couldn't so until David does something like this then it's hard to get involved.Tyson has just proved himself big time , his actions speak louder.

Comment

David Haye...Such an idiot. I say it every time, the guy wants to be a celebrity, a TV personality, and uses boxing (and his mouth) as a platform to reach that status. Whenever the attention on him fades he chirps back up with talks of being the Heavyweight saviour, and here we have the case in point. He has the style and ability to give Fury problems for sure, there is no doubting that. The problem is his attitude and approach the the sport that bothers people.

Klitschko is not shot, he isn't washed up and Father Time hasn't claimed him...Fury just exploited the faults in his style and habits and he did a good job of it...It happens. Haye saying this is stupid AF...He is simultaneously discrediting Fury's win over a man he bottled it against, but he is also once again drumming up attention on himself as someone to beat Fury despite also bottling a fight with him more than once.

Haye in this case is metaphorically the kid in the playground that avoids the confrontation yet claims he could have handled himself anyway if it wasn't for someone else doing the sorting out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                Clinchko was finished when he fought a one legged David Haye and couldn't even hurt him let alone drop or stop him. Hayes style wouldn't "murder" Fury but Fury would definitely be knocked out by round 7 and only awoken by his own methane emissions.
                Finally figured it out. You're that wacky Brit dude they call Mr. Methane. I guess you would have to be obsessed with it to keep going on and on about it. To become the king of methane, you must BE the methane, eh? Hey, at least you're in the Guiness Book Of World Records for longest back door blast. You must be proud.

--------------------------------------------------

As for Haye, the guy is getting the cart before the horse so much now it's insane. Skrooed over Fury twice, hasn't even fought his first comeback fight, yet still going on? Time to shut the mouth bub, and get the body in motion. Get rated, maybe in 2 years Fury possibly would allow you the privilege... but really not many would blame him if he kept with his current stance.

Comment

Fury should offer him a 95-5 split, then laugh at him and spit in face at the presser and tell him to **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    I despise David Haye, I seriously hope he dies of cancer. He tried his best to destroy Tyson's career, cost him thousands of pounds and a year of his prime.

Then he comes out a few weeks ago and said he would never fight Fury and give him a payday, and now when Fury does the hard work that Haye refused to do, build his way up to mandatory and went over to the champions backyard and took his belts from him, Haye is now begging him for a fight.

Don't forget that this is the man who claimed that his shoulder was so damaged he couldn't even masturbate with it, now all of a sudden it's magically fixed? He also claimed that we would retire at 30, claimed that he would never fight anyone other than Klitschko.

****, massive, massive ****.

You need to reign that mouth in son.

Fury has every reason to despise David Haye, but I doubt even he would stoop as low as you just have in insulting him.

When you reach puberty come back here.

Comment

Working...
                    X