No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal Rips ‘Racist’ Kovalev; ‘No Class, No Education’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
    people make mistakes yes but kovalev has made many mistakes its not making a mistake to be a racist piece of crap. and yes tyson might be loved but hes mike tyson once in generation type fighter/personality but overall fighters that are pieces of crap are hated and kovalev is one of them but for some reason people just ignore it. and lets not play dumb kovalev has done far more then just making a mistake
    So what has he done that is so bad? i think Stevenson is the rapist, hes the one not to like!

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      difference is I pay for my kids you would not. I hope one day if I am as "eduhated" as you. BTW did you get your degree at the university of Haiti hahahhahaha
      What do you mean you pay for your kids? Do you purchase kids? Why are you talking about Haiti? I'm not black. I bet you assume i'm black because i'm not ignorant like yourself, attacking black people. Because I speak out against it, doesn't mean i'm black. This is very common here though, non-black people will stick up for anti-black comments and brush them off as nothing. I'm not that way.

I feel bad for your children, having a father with the mindset of yours. Bet you wouldn't dare say all this crap your're saying to your employer or clients/customers, coward.

Comment

• I guess I should stop calling my half white half Mexican kids monkeys. Its racist!

Comment

• Yeah, keep talking ****, Pascal. That's sure to make Kovalev less motivated to actually kill you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
            Blacks are Monkeys and Whites are Pigs, been called both. What's the big deal?
            blacks have been called monkeys for centuries to dehumanize them and thus justify things like slavery and discrimination, thats the big deal.

and FIFA does not tolerate that either, you have racist fans throwing bananas on the field and making money noises to black players.

it is very abusive. yet in boxing it is tolerated because its "trash talk"

Comment

• Pascal must think he's apollo creed lmao

AND kOV IS DRAGO..LMAO KOV GOING TO KO HIM MUCH QUICKER THIS TIME.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                What do you mean you pay for your kids? Do you purchase kids? Why are you talking about Haiti? I'm not black. I bet you assume i'm black because i'm not ignorant like yourself, attacking black people. Because I speak out against it, doesn't mean i'm black. This is very common here though, non-black people will stick up for anti-black comments and brush them off as nothing. I'm not that way.

I feel bad for your children, having a father with the mindset of yours. Bet you wouldn't dare say all this crap your're saying to your employer or clients/customers, coward.
                I knew you were a guilt ridden self hating white and I said about Haiti to point out the achievments of blacks please move there you phony to prove what you say you believe

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                  George bush was called a monkey/ chimp for 10 years. who the phuck cares what negros think anyway? all they can "contribute" to society is to destroy it and run around calling anyone that see them doing it raciss and sheet
                  Go jump off a bridge before I throw you off one. And I am not for the small talk. If you wanna meet up and get the hair beat off your head message me and let's make it happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    ehhhh i dont know. He kinda does look like a piece of poop too!
                    It must be nice hiding behind another mans name talking slick. pac-boy? That some straight groupie stan type shyt. You made a profile named after another man? You gotta be straight pussie to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Exactly! Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X