No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal Rips ‘Racist’ Kovalev; ‘No Class, No Education’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal Rips ‘Racist’ Kovalev; ‘No Class, No Education’

Jean Pascal doesn’t consider Sergey Kovalev a star, but the former light heavyweight champion definitely thinks the Russian knockout artist is a racist.

Pascal said exactly that during a press conference Monday morning to officially announce their light heavyweight championship rematch scheduled for Jan. 30 at Bell Centre in Montreal (HBO).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I understand him being mad abt the monkey cause he does look very bad, but the piece of **** thing??? LOL. Come on man. **** is black and im black. No just no... The monkey thing, I understand, it was offensive for blacks

Comment

That awkward moment when a rapist tries to take a moral high ground

Comment

Pascal is my boy and all but God Damn man are you trying to die? That Kovalev mother****er don't **** around.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          That awkward moment when a rapist tries to take a moral high ground

You mixed Pascal with Stevenson.

Comment

The truth is Kovalev did say those things. Someone with any sense would have used this opportunity to apologize. The last time he was booked in Quebec he blasted all Canadian boxers, as well as displaying some vulgar racist comments..Kudos to Pascal to raise some awareness of this lowlife. The fact that Kovalev has not gained any following anywhere including the incapability of his promoter to even arrange a match for him in his native country speaks volumes. Kovalev has boxed in Canada a few times already and here he is again. Show some respect, or go try to make a living in Russia. What s a real sham is the fact that people think Adonis is ducking this guy, that is hilarious. If Kovalev had any balls he could have already fought Adonis twice, nobody has backed out but him and Duva.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              I understand him being mad abt the monkey cause he does look very bad, but the piece of **** thing??? LOL. Come on man. **** is black and im black. No just no... The monkey thing, I understand, it was offensive for blacks
              I dont understand whyit should be offensive.... WTF does blacks and monkeys have in common??

Comment

Kov a racists or just doesn't care about sensitivity of stuff he say or posts on social media, doesn't take away from his boxing ability just shines light on other aspects of him and moment he loses that light will shine brighter on things he says

Comment

In Russia, people call each other monkey and it has nothing to do with being black or red!
                  Pascal might be a racist himself if he blows these statements out of proportion, just like some Jews talking about antisemitism every time greedy jokes are being brought out lol
                  and sh.t can be of different color Pascal, Kovalev didnt specify hahahaha Pascal is funny

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    I dont understand whyit should be offensive.... WTF does blacks and monkeys have in common??
                    You not serious are you?

Comment

Working...
                    X