No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal Rips ‘Racist’ Kovalev; ‘No Class, No Education’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    So your scary ass is scared to give up a name? Fuucking pussie I will kill you dog. I messaged that pussie and gave him my info he has yet to respond. What is your fuuckng name coward? I fly to Miami tell some fat dude Dave I'm here from Minneapolis to fight some lame name pac boy off of boxingscene and he looks at me like i'm crazy.

Like I said I am liable to kill you homie! Don't let this be the reason your fam has to mourn you dog. Give me your info pussie! I can call dave and verify that your faagggot ass is who you say you are. And if he can verify you than I will be there asap! I'm not fuucking around with you. And I will record me beating the shyt out of you pussie. After I'm done laying you out I will piss on your pussie ass on everything I love.

Give me your info I will call Dave and we will get this shyt popping. So man the fuuck up give me your full name I will personally call dude, and we can go from there ***ggot. SO WHAT'S GOOD PUSSIE?
    chill Science....smoke some weed, get some head or whatever you do to relax and calm down bro....we're just posting about boxers and the sport...that's all!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      okay lol Nothing in the inbox Yusaf.

Now you know wether or not i stay in a gym or not lol

Show up where your fuking ******? You began this shlt with youd travel the earth and blah blah blah. Im not going anywhere fuk face. You said you come to me. So come on. I told you where id be if you want it.
      I can even have you set up in a room for a couple of nights at the Casablanca.
      Well one night their and the second night will be at Mount Sinai Medical Center here in Miami Beach. You will need medical attention.
      :yawn:
      So SHUT the fuk up you poser. You know and i know lol you aint gonna do shlt. Its been fun but its gotten old. You got address and contact info. The rest is on you. Let me guess..."send your info pussie" "I get your name its on" lmfao...You want my info...come get it.

Like I said I asked for your name so I can call and it's own. You pussied out!! You want me to fight a ghost. You haven;t gave up a name nothing. You want me to whoop a persons ass who wasn't talking shyt. I will knock you out but you hoe'd out end of story

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        chill Science....smoke some weed, get some head or whatever you do to relax and calm down bro....we're just posting about boxers and the sport...that's all!!

Respect bro! I shouldn't have said that and could have used better words. Trying to better myself. Dude was saying some racists stuff so I went in But you are absolutely correct I def shouldn't have said that.

Comment

Working...
        X