No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal Rips ‘Racist’ Kovalev; ‘No Class, No Education’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IHATEBOBARUM1 View Post
    WAR PASCAL get this devil, if not WARD better come through.

Just curious where u from.
    the US and I am not a self hating guilt ridden white

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      The education he is alluding to is not grammar. When someone has no education it doesn't have to be scholary education, Kovalev can be a genius mathematecian, engineer, amateur astronomer. You have to take context into consideration. If people don't know what Pascal means when he says that, the same posters pointing out his grammar, they also have no education, if they genuinely believe that that is what he is talking about. About grammar, spelling, and using proper English. That's not what he means. It's the way someone acts as well, and the things that they think about about, their way of thinking. Someone can speak as properly as humanly possible but have uneducated thoughts and say the most ignorant things.
      "he doesn't have no class and no education"

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
        George bush was called a monkey/ chimp for 10 years. who the phuck cares what negros think anyway? all they can "contribute" to society is to destroy it and run around calling anyone that see them doing it raciss and sheet
        ^This post shows the way you think. You are uneducated to generalize like that. I wish a person like you never has kids. You should not be allowed to breed.

Comment

who cares if Kovs a racist, we all have it in us on some level lmaooooo at least he didn't hide it. but why is this a rematch pascal nearly died in the last fight

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            the US and I am not a self hating guilt ridden white
            why should you look at the beautiful atrocities you carry on contributing to the world my fellow inbred

Comment

Kovalev is a racist and a killer, but he's still badass fighter. He needs to just embrace the villain role.

Comment

Well in all fairness, Stevenson does indeed look like a damn ape! The piece of **** comment was just reaching!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    It's commonly used to make fun of them. It is also used in Soccer towards black players. Fans throw bananas and make monkey sounds towards black players on the field. I know that you have to be in your late 20s or 30s and know the answer to your question. It's impossible to not know why people use monkeys to compare to Black people.
                    Why is it racist though? Racist or disrespectful?

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      Well in all fairness, Stevenson does indeed look like a damn ape! The piece of **** comment was just reaching!
                      ehhhh i dont know. He kinda does look like a piece of poop too!

Comment

Working...
                      X