No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal Rips ‘Racist’ Kovalev; ‘No Class, No Education’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    The resemblance is undeniable. Kovalev knew what he was doing.

bad, bad joke Dr Rumack... this ain't no monkey...

Comment

• The way Pascal acts, everytime makes him a piece of sh&t. It really does. Theres something wrong with him.

And its probably a mistake to get Kovalev angry at you. Kova fights quite measured, holding back from a KO at times, like against BHop. But I think Pascal gets Koed again, and in much worse fashion.

Comment

• Pascal is a shit Roy Jones and Kovalev is a racist cunt. That's all there is to it.

Comment

• Comment

• lol he posted a picture of an ape or monkey that looked like Stevenson, i dont think he did it to be racist, dude does look like that ape lol

lol i really hope Kovalev knocks that piece of **** out

Comment

• Pascal going to sleep in a more brutal fashion and earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Well in all fairness, Stevenson does indeed look like a damn ape! The piece of **** comment was just reaching!
                Kovalev looks more like an ape to me. His head shape, lips, everything. The whole caveman/ape thing going on. I think it's clear though he was being racist. It's so lame I'm sure Stevenson wasn't really bothered.

Comment

• Blacks are Monkeys and Whites are Pigs, been called both. What's the big deal?

Comment

• I dont get it that people really think Kovalev is a racist. Makes no sense to me.
                    Pascal is one of these "just because im black" guys and thats pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHATEBOBARUM1 View Post
                      I'm Tyrone and im here to >>>> your wifes long >>>> style
                      with what your little soul pole?? hahah negro girls called me Moby Dick the great white wanger hahah that is all you got the mythical soul pole

Comment

Working...
                      X