No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal Rips ‘Racist’ Kovalev; ‘No Class, No Education’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Yeah, keep talking ****, Pascal. That's sure to make Kovalev less motivated to actually kill you.
    Calling someone out for being a racist douche is "talking shyt"?? I suppose MLK was just a trouble maker too.
    Just because you like someone's boxing doesn't mean you should adopt their ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      Pascal is my boy and all but God Damn man are you trying to die? That Kovalev mother****er don't **** around.
      my new sig

Comment

• Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
        my new sig
        I'm honored.

Comment

• I guess the race-card will enable Pascal to win atleast something from these life shortening fights against Kovalev: Sympathy from fools.

Comment

• upifuwant2

Please Jesus help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              I knew you were a guilt ridden self hating white and I said about Haiti to point out the achievments of blacks please move there you phony to prove what you say you believe
              1. I'm not white either.
              2. A white person speaking against ignorant comments like yours, generalizing all black people, would not make him he/she a guilt ridden self hating person. It would make them a level headed, sensible person which we need more of in this forum.
              3. You know nothing about history or else you would know the achievements of blacks from Africa(Egypt), Haiti were stripped from them and they were conquered many of times and enslaved. Their education was ridden and many attempts were made to rewrite the history of Egyptians and Black people. I'm not even going to get into how the French and Spaniards took over the island and enslaved Haitians. So you have no idea about what you are talking about Haiti's accomplishments, we don't know what Africa or any of these countries would be like since they were destroyed and left unedcuated. Go back and take History from Paleolithic era to Present because you sound like a dumbass troll. The sad part is you are probably not a troll, you most like believe everything you are saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Imagine he walks to the ring wearing this:

BWaHAhahaHAhaaHAHahahaHAHAhahaa!!

Comment

• It'd be funny if Kovalev wears a KKK robe for the match just to mock Pascal
                  Last edited by lopetego; 11-30-2015, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• "...Stevenson is a chicken, not a monkey"

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                      who cares if Kovs a racist, we all have it in us on some level lmaooooo at least he didn't hide it. but why is this a rematch pascal nearly died in the last fight
                      Undeniably the realest fckin statement in this entire fckin thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X