Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Jabs The WBC, Tells De La Hoya To Pay $1.1 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Golovkin gets nothing? Kinda feel sorry for Golovkin, he's the one getting screwed when he could be fighting for the belt now.

Comment

1.1 million reasons to tell them to f-off-lol I can't blame Miguel for this decision. They are in the sport to make money, not give it away.

Comment

Damn I didn't know it was a total of $1.1 mil. This should've been worked out before the WBC decided to sanction the fight. I have to agree with Cotto on this one, that's highway robbery. Canelo isn't going to defend against GGG so why does Oscar care about the belt?

Once again Oscar is trying to look like the good guy. Two weeks ago Canelo said he didn't care about fighting for the belt. He said it was Cotto's idea. Now he's trying to make a big deal out of this. Oscar is forever the opportunist, always trying to keep the golden boy image and play the poor me card. I'm so over Oscar I hope Cotto not only beats Canelo I hope her knocks him out and ruin any chance for a rematch.

Comment

Disgraceful coward move by Cotto. Canelo gets some respect points from me, he agreed to everything so Cotto has no excuses. Truth is, it was a disguised belt drop to avoid Gennady. Just pathetic and cowardly.

Comment

Question to ggg fans.. Ggg is 34years old, how long is he gone stay in the same daamn weight class??? I mean he can go up in weight class and still fight at 160.

Comment

Lol at everyone giving Cotto 'mad props' for basically ducking his mandatory, and giving the WBC **** for trying to make sure that mandatory was financially compensated.

You go Cotto

Comment

Guys it is simple... fight your mandatories keep your title avoid them you lose your title. WBC being Greedy or not Cotto knew he was the lineal MW Champion and he avoided the multi-champion mandatory to fight at catch-weights. He doesn't deserve that title. A-side or not you are not deserving of the title "lineal MW champion"

Comment

Good for Cotto dumping the wbcorruption belt. This organization is so biased when it comes to Mexicans and mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    So Golovkin gets nothing? Kinda feel sorry for Golovkin, he's the one getting screwed when he could be fighting for the belt now.
                    He don't deserve nothing. Move up to 168 and stop playing with the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      Hope people don't forget what the WBC did in whittaker vs chavez
                      Yeah but it didn't work. Whitaker kept his title was promoted to #1 p4p and made a ton of money after (although he blew it on coke). If Cotto wins and gets robbed the viewers will take care of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X