No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Jabs The WBC, Tells De La Hoya To Pay $1.1 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
    Yeah but it didn't work. Whitaker kept his title was promoted to #1 p4p and made a ton of money after (although he blew it on coke). If Cotto wins and gets robbed the viewers will take care of it.
    I'm sure you got no problem about your boy Floyd's situation at 154. Defending his 154 title at Welterweight vs Maidana

Comment

$1.1M is ridiculous. This is more than a lot of fighters whole purses!

Comment

Tell em Cotto.. He's about to make over 10+ mil he can make his own belt. Really, f@ck the belt, it's about getting the Win..

Comment

Originally posted by vortex662290 View Post
          Guys it is simple... fight your mandatories keep your title avoid them you lose your title. WBC being Greedy or not Cotto knew he was the lineal MW Champion and he avoided the multi-champion mandatory to fight at catch-weights. He doesn't deserve that title. A-side or not you are not deserving of the title "lineal MW champion"
          But he is still the Lineal champion

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
            I'm sure you got no problem about your boy Floyd's situation at 154. Defending his 154 title at Welterweight vs Maidana
            Come on bro. Be consistent. I gave Big Red props for telling Lara **** your game title. I hope he tells the WBC to eat a dick after they try to strong arm him too.

Comment

Lmao at how all this played out!

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                WBCrooks allowing that to happen shows how much of a money grab organization they are

Comment

GGG turned down Ward because he thought he will get money fighting Cotto or Canelo, Theses fight ain't happening. GGG Needs to apologize and grovel to Ward for a Payday. lol

Comment

I wish more fighters who had a name like Cotto, but with less drama with alphabet groups like Cotto said **** like Cotto is saying now. Lotsa truth in his words. F#ck the alphabet groups. They've destroyed the value of the term world champion in the sport of boxing & they deserve to be ousted from the sport for all their corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                      In watching videos of Cotto today he seems happy as fuc. He normal doesn't laugh out loud with people too much but today was different. Telling the WBC to fuc off and saving money made him a very happy camper. DLH tried to bring Cotto down with his idiotic comments but they had zero affect on the champ. Fuc you DLH, nice try.
                      Of course he's happy as fk lol, he just avoided Gennady. Disgraceful coward. An embarrassment to Puerto Rico.

Comment

Working...
                      X