No announcement yet.

I hostly dont think ive seen a better boxer than lomochenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hostly dont think ive seen a better boxer than lomochenko

That only is he far better looking than ward and mayweather, his boxing is far more easy on the eye.

Ward clinches and head butts, mayweather holds, pot shots then runs. Lomo merges attack and defence in one unit. Whilst hes attacking hes always defending, the way he hits and spins off must be truely frustrating. Throw in his incredible hand speed and you have the connor mcgregor of boxing.

Best fighter ivd ever seen.

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    That only is he far better looking than ward and mayweather, his boxing is far more easy on the eye.

Ward clinches and head butts, mayweather holds, pot shots then runs. Lomo merges attack and defence in one unit. Whilst hes attacking hes always defending, the way he hits and spins off must be truely frustrating. Throw in his incredible hand speed and you have the connor mcgregor of boxing.

Best fighter ivd ever seen.
    I agree wholeheartedly man. He's got the best defence, is the slickest, moves the best and has the best combinations in the game.

It's ****ing insane. Pernell Whitaker has returned.

Comment

You are correct.

Loma doesn't need to resort to illegal tactics or running, his skills and athleticism are sufficient.

Comment

Willie pep is the best boxer ive ever seen...footwork was so smooth it was insane....he was easier on the eyes than ali and louis were in their day...boxing or no boxing...
        Last edited by TripleGFightFan; 11-08-2015, 01:41 PM.

Comment

He's brilliant.

Comment

he's a once in a generation talent that's for sure

Comment

I feel like there was a lot of wasted movement and he didn't sit down on his punches enough last night...he looked much better in the Russell fight.

Comment

He's almost too perfect though. He needs to add some roughousing and cheapery into his style so he doesn't get Salido'd again. I know in most of our eyes that fight "didn't count" but it's still on his record.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
                  He's almost too perfect though. He needs to add some roughousing and cheapery into his style so he doesn't get Salido'd again. I know in most of our eyes that fight "didn't count" but it's still on his record.
                  Good point The ability to adjust on the fly when what you brought on a certain nite aint working is was seperates great fighters from very good ones. IMO
                  Rough tactis is wat seperates th pros from the amateurs. It's an itimidation factor that every pro has to face.
                  Last edited by ruedboy; 11-08-2015, 02:25 PM.

Comment

I like to see him show some malice

He doesn't seem to be very mean

Comment

Working...
                    X