No announcement yet.

I hostly dont think ive seen a better boxer than lomochenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    That only is he far better looking than ward and mayweather, his boxing is far more easy on the eye.

Ward clinches and head butts, mayweather holds, pot shots then runs. Lomo merges attack and defence in one unit. Whilst hes attacking hes always defending, the way he hits and spins off must be truely frustrating. Throw in his incredible hand speed and you have the connor mcgregor of boxing.

Best fighter ivd ever seen.
    I think Rigo is just as "easy on the eye" so to speak. He has a very slick effortless style too. And Rigo doesn't do any cheap **** like Ward or Mayweather either.

The difference between Rigo and Loma, is that Loma seems to be a more aggressive counter-puncher. But Rigo shows really, really impressive lightning fast counter-punches... Watching Rigo and Loma trying to avoid each other's punches will be like watching the Matrix and Neo dodge bullets, lol...Neither guy wants to be down on rounds, so if one guy lands something, the other guy is gonna come right back...and it's gonna take so much from each guy to score, to outwit one another... one guy will have to give all he has to just edge the other out in skill, speed etc, since both have so much
    Last edited by darius45; 11-08-2015, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      I like to see him show some malice

He doesn't seem to be very mean
      Probably the only "knock" I could have on the guy. He's nasty as **** though.

Comment

I think if you take out insane athletic ability then he's up there. Some boxers get away with things because they are so agile and fast, while others have a kind of skill.

Comment

i think guys that hold hundreds of times are more skillful. just my opinion!

Comment

Comment

Slow down Max kellerman.

Comment

He does "his thing" very well but the lack of power is conspicuous. He makes up for it in volume and accuracy but, as we've already seen with Salido, you need a certain degree of power to keep guys off of you. Otherwise, someone like Walters is going to walk through your offense and put it on you because you're not giving him a reason not to. *
                I do think Loma is very gifted and a top guy. Just can't get around that light touch he's got.

Comment

The one thing I've noticed is he doesn't "sit down" or "load up" on his punches to generate power (on most of those shots anyways).

That can be seen both in two ways
                  1) he won't throw one-hit KO power shots like some other boxers we know

BUT:
                  2) he won't leave himself open to more vulnerable counters

You can really see that amateur style of his at times. Regardless, his movement and defense is phenomenal.

Comment

His lack of power will catch up to him, probably against someone like Walters who is a mammoth featherweight. I don't know how he fits his body in that weight class.

Comment

I'll reserve my opinion until he starts fighting elite fighters. He beat Russell and looked phenomenal doing it but it was a battle of two similar styles where the me skilled fightee always wins. Now Walters is the fight that should happen esp if he's talking about moving up to 130. Make it happen!

Meanwhile u dudes need to calm down. He's good, but better talents than him have flamed out in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X