Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hostly dont think ive seen a better boxer than lomochenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting theory! I hadn't considered that his hands might be shot but it's entirely possible. Maybe not even shot, his bone structure just might not be able to take the punishment. It happens, even among the elites.
    The broadcast team mentioned it during his last fight. Roy Jones said Lomo already has hand problems which probably why he doesn't sit down on all of his shots.

Comment

• Loma is pure brilliance alright. I'd love to see him against Rigo.

Comment

• hes a great boxer, I would love to see him adapt better vs a gritty dirty fighter tho... like salido... when Floyd was early in his career vs these caliber opponents he looked flawless and had a killer instinct as well why do you all use his late 147 style as the standard of his style?! he clinched n used more footwork as he got older and wansnt able to do certain things he used to. as for Lomo I don't know about the best ever until he fights world champions and wins consistently. great to watch tho and excited about his future, no doubt

to use his style to sht on ward n Floyd makes no sense, they are all great at what they do and do it differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
          Loma is pure brilliance alright. I'd love to see him against Rigo.
          I think hes too big for rigo would be a good fight tho due to skill

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Lol, ok. Unless you have some sort of predictive resume you're just sounding goofy. No one predicts consistently in this game. Not even the most revered coaches, analysts, etc. Things change, lifestyles change, injuries happen, etc. The fun is making the predictions and seeing what takes place. Saying that you get credit for predictions that haven't come to fruition yet is just bizarre..
            Be patient, man. I happen to believe that he will evolve as a fighter. We're not so different. You're just jumping the gun a little, or a lot. We'll see .
            How am I jumping the gun? I did not echo the original post of this thread, just said I see a little pop in his right hook that can be built upon. You, my friend, said he has Malignaggi level power, not me. Malignaggi, at no time, has had a left hook to rival Loma's right hook. Malignaggi, at no time, has had the same athleticism and mindset of offense. As I hope you know, the foundation of power is in the tool and the mindset.

If you are referring to picking fights, I have made some notable picks. Dont usually bother unless i have seen extensive footage of each guy. But what I am referring to is not picking who will win a fight, it's seeing tools that have potential to be refined and redefined into something greater.

This skill is acquired via an eclectic mix of practical application (lacing them up) and being well versed in martial thought overall. In other words, I know what I'm talking about.

But if you don't trust...then here's some numbers. Malignaggi had 9 losses out of 50 or so fights in his amateur career and Loma only had one loss out of 400 or so. In the Pro ranks Loma already has about half the total ko's in his 2 year career that Malignaggis has acquired in his 14 year career. Loma in his last two fights has handed fighters their first KO loss.

That seems to indicate since his loss to Salido, he has been trying to throw with more authority. And it's only upward from here. I'm willing to bet that by the time Loma hangs them up, he will have doubled or possibly even tripled Malignaggi's kos.........

Comment

• Never watch chino maidana????what's wrong with your local cable operator?

Comment

• Don't have a fart attack people, thread starter is known white fighter troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                  That only is he far better looking than ward and mayweather, his boxing is far more easy on the eye.

Ward clinches and head butts, mayweather holds, pot shots then runs. Lomo merges attack and defence in one unit. Whilst hes attacking hes always defending, the way he hits and spins off must be truely frustrating. Throw in his incredible hand speed and you have the connor mcgregor of boxing.

Best fighter ivd ever seen.
                  You label him a great fighter and compare him to Connor McGregor and then you label him the best fighter you've ever seen and the criteria you use is Mayweather and Ward?

You're talking of merging attack with defense? Maybe try watching some Ray Leonard videos or Roberto Duran or Muhammad Ali. Jeez.

The best boxer you've ever seen got beaten by Salido...that great world beater, Orlando Salido lol

Look, don't jump on Loma's dick just yet, he is good but he hasn't beaten anyone of note yet. Relax.

Comment

• who has he really fought?

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
                      Haha lol that's why Rigo got dropped by some jap bum
                      Honestly....that is your argument? You need to go learn the sport. See how some of the greatests get dropped by (bums) and stop exposing yourself as a boxing ignoramus.

Comment

Working...
                      X