• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luiz View Post
    Slow down Max kellerman.
    max didn't know wether he should swallow or spit

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      max didn't know wether he should swallow or spit
      I had to watch an international steam until the main event because I didn't want to listen to Max and Jim pleasuring each other during the Loma fight.

Comment

waiting for him to move up so Verdejo can kick his ass and i CAN'T WAIT.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
          waiting for him to move up so Verdejo can kick his ass and i CAN'T WAIT.
          That's a good damn fight. My money would be on Loma tho. Only 3 I see beating him are Rigo Uchiyama, and Walters

Comment

wow...just wow

Comment

Please name all the fights Floyd held and ran in out of 49

Comment

who did he even fight last night?

Comment

I think Loma is about a complete of a boxer as you will find. The guy is insanely talented across the board.

Comment

I appreciate Loma's ability to make guys miss without excessive movement, that's where true defensive skills lie.

Comment

A fanstastic fighter...his movement is insane and the way he uses footwork to create angles for punches is beautiful to watch.....but I just want to see him sit down on his punches and really get to work on a fighter...it's time we saw a really explosive and cruel finish from him and get people to take notice and say wow this guy is special......he seems to play with his opponents for fun and carry them when he could easily taken them out quickly.....he needs to have an explosive win...an amazing boxer that's for sure

Comment

Working...
                      X