Comments Thread For: Crawford: Golovkin Didn't Face Ward Due To Big Risk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Wow great response.

Kathy Duva has only had positive things to say about her negotiations with Ward's team.

That's what happens when two real fighters want to actually fight each other.

Golovkin doesn't fall under this category. King of the Little Leagues.
    Yea and he's still getting his tune-ups so my point still stands, you don't negotiate with Andre Ward, he's the biggest A-side in the sport, he gives you a deal and you either accept or no fight./sarcasm

Difference between Golovkin, Ward and Kovalev is Golovkin doesn't want to campaign the rest of his career at super-middleweight before doing something at middleweight, Ward has nothing to do at super-middleweight without Golovkin and Kovalev is a light-heavyweight, derp.

This fight could have been done and over with already if Ward had just agreed or "negotiated" a catchweight. It would be done and over with.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
      Isn't it the same 2 tune up deal then fight eachother that Krusher and ward agreed to? I mean guys are now sayin why should lil g first fight at 168 be against ward, he could of fought Abraham or somebody else get use to weight but loeffler didn't counter offer maybe 2017
      Could it have something to do with both Ward and Kovalev being LHW's?

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Yea and he's still getting his tune-ups so my point still stands, you don't negotiate with Andre Ward, he's the biggest A-side in the sport, he gives you a deal and you either accept or no fight./sarcasm

Difference between Golovkin, Ward and Kovalev is Golovkin doesn't want to campaign the rest of his career at super-middleweight before doing something at middleweight, Ward has nothing to do at super-middleweight without Golovkin and Kovalev is a light-heavyweight, derp.

This fight could have been done and over with already if Ward had just agreed or "negotiated" a catchweight. It would be done and over with.
        You never had a "point".

Ward and Kovalev were able to work out a deal. Golovkin's people completely refused to even discuss the fight. They don't want it. They want to be kings of the minor leagues.

Comment

Ward, for the record, was the one who ducked this fight. He's also the only one who could straighten things out, but he won't. He'd rather blow smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Listen boy, You want to see it, you go look. I said GGG won't fight Ward because he gets the business. Just like Floyd gets it from GGG. What you and all other saveahoes do is only call it on GGG's side. If GGG is ducking Ward, then Floyd is ducking GGG. Can't have it both ways. Welcome to the club son.
            If u have professed the GGG is ducking Ward then Kudos to u , as most GGG fans will not .

Floyd started his career somewhere around
            130 pounds or less , and hasn't been able to legitimately put a hurting on someone since he was a 140 pounder . GGG is blowing smoke as usual , as he steadily claims he can make 154 for Floyd but cant do it for Cotton or Canelo . Get a grasp on reality please

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
              1. There is a deal in place to make this happen

2. He's consistently beat better opposition than ggg
              Really who besides Gamboa who was fighting up two classifications too big. Get your facts straight.i

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Could it have something to do with both Ward and Kovalev being LHW's?
                Ward fights a comeback fight at 172 after a near 2 year lay-off and suddenly he's a LHW? He was 174 two and half weeks before the fight against Smith.

Using that logic, isn't Golovkin a SMW since he's fought above 160 on more than one occasion in his career?

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  When one fighter can make light middle and the other is now doing light heavy having always been a big super middle I don't see the need for that much discussion on it, yes Terrence big risk.
                  you were saying the total opposite when it came to mayweather and little G hypocrit

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    You never had a "point".

Ward and Kovalev were able to work out a deal. Golovkin's people completely refused to even discuss the fight. They don't want it. They want to be kings of the minor leagues.
                    How did I not have a point you moron? When you responded to Deevel's post about Ward terms, did the post of yours I replied to not contain you saying Golovkin failed to negotiate the terms? When I posted lol @ "Ward and Negotiate" what did you think I was talking about? Cookies?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                      Not this rediculous presumption again . Yeah he ducked Postol only to fight Manny who's better . Your brilliant logic is undeniable !
                      No he didn't that fight isn't even made yet. Crawford beat a never was in Dierry John and a blown up feahterweight who has been inactive in Gamboa. Crawford is being given Pacquaio by Bob Arum. He definitely deson't deserve the fight. Let him fight Postol,and Broner first.

Comment

Working...
                      X