Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    Lol @ Andre Ward and negotiate.

Wow great response.

Kathy Duva has only had positive things to say about her negotiations with Ward's team.

That's what happens when two real fighters want to actually fight each other.

Golovkin doesn't fall under this category. King of the Little Leagues.

Comment

This is the same guy who ducked a relative newcomer Postol. Here he is talking about GG avoiding the #2 P4P. What a joke.

Comment

Just Another Brother Now With Something To Say; Standing Up For Another Brother

I'd say Crawford could go along ways with his career if he'd keep his opinions to himself; do the rest in the ring. You're new on the scene and now you want to start talking about other people's career path??? You saw what happened to Ishe Smith, Adrien Broner, Curtis Stevens? And for the record, Ward hadn't been active, and isn't the best out there today. You probably haven't met GGG yet either. Before you know it you're going to start sounding like Amir Khan; don't go there. Just concern yourself with you.
        Last edited by TLC8; 11-02-2015, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I have (in fact), made a tread about it well before this tread, bro.
          Just go to your history and send the link , as we all know your not credible . Anyone who gives GGG a pardon of excuses for ducking Ward has no credibility left to stand on .

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
            Just go to your history and send the link , as we all know your not credible . Anyone who gives GGG a pardon of excuses for ducking Ward has no credibility left to stand on .
            Again, how do you duck someone who's offer was "I'll fight you late next year sometime after I take on 3 tune-ups"?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
              Listen boy, You want to see it, you go look. I said GGG won't fight Ward because he gets the business. Just like Floyd gets it from GGG. What you and all other saveahoes do is only call it on GGG's side. If GGG is ducking Ward, then Floyd is ducking GGG. Can't have it both ways. Welcome to the club son.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                This is the same guy who ducked a relative newcomer Postol. Here he is talking about GG avoiding the #2 P4P. What a joke.
                Not this rediculous presumption again . Yeah he ducked Postol only to fight Manny who's better . Your brilliant logic is undeniable !

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  Again, how do you duck someone who's offer was "I'll fight you late next year sometime after I take on 3 tune-ups"?
                  Already answered this.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    People must be misinformed. Why are people acting as if Ward was ready and willing to face GGG this year? The offer was 3 tuneups and a showdown with GGG sometimes late next year. How does that equate to GGG avoid Ward who by the way is now a LHW?
                    Isn't it the same 2 tune up deal then fight eachother that Krusher and ward agreed to? I mean guys are now sayin why should lil g first fight at 168 be against ward, he could of fought Abraham or somebody else get use to weight but loeffler didn't counter offer maybe 2017

Comment

When one fighter can make light middle and the other is now doing light heavy having always been a big super middle I don't see the need for that much discussion on it, yes Terrence big risk.

Comment

Working...
                      X