Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: Golovkin Didn't Face Ward Due To Big Risk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Crawford guy is ill informed. Nobody ducks Ward. Even mediocre Bute wanted Ward. Ward is a great pretender. He never wanted GG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Gamboa is an excellent fighter full stop. You can play the silly weight game if you want. It would be the equivalent of Golovkin actually getting into the ring with Lara.
      1. No it wouldn't, Gamboa was unproven even at 130
      2. Ggg Lara is a mismatch, Lara has no chance of winning

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        1. No it wouldn't, Gamboa was unproven even at 130
        2. Ggg Lara is a mismatch, Lara has no chance of winning
        Lara is still a world class fighter and better than anyone Golovkin has ever been in the ring with by far.

Again, the weight game is what Little G-tards play to get out of certain fights. Real fighters have talent that defies weight. Clearly Little G is not one of those..... unless you have a style that he feels suits him of course lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Lara is still a world class fighter and better than anyone Golovkin has ever been in the ring with by far.

Again, the weight game is what Little G-tards play to get out of certain fights. Real fighters have talent that defies weight. Clearly Little G is not one of those..... unless you have a style that he feels suits him of course lol
          You might wanna check that with Ward, he feels he needs a tune-up to go up 3lbs before facing Yunieski Gonzalez

If you saw Gamboa vs Darley Perez, you'd know Gamboa talent didn't defy weight

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
            This Crawford guy is ill informed. Nobody ducks Ward. Even mediocre Bute wanted Ward. Ward is a great pretender. He never wanted GG.
            In 1995 when I was in my senior year in highschool I responded to an employment ad that said "Earn $13.50 per hour while working your own schedule" . When I got to the interview there was 20 other people there and we were all interviewed at the same time .

We were all initially excited as $13.50 was a lot of money for those in our age group who didn't have alot of professional work experience . Once we all learned we had to go door to door selling overpriced knives most walked out .

Some stayed until the presentation was over but politely declined afterwards . I do remember one kid who was eerily anxious, almost salivating to accept this job that everyone knew (except him obviously) they'd have to try to sell some sh.t no one would buy.

I just figured id ask since I see u displaying those same exact characteristics on here ; was that u ?
            Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 11-02-2015, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
              In 1995 when I was in my senior year in highschool I responded to an employment add that said "Earn $13.50 per hour while working your own schedule" . When I got to the interview there was 20 other people there and we were all interviewed at the same time .

We were all initially excited as $13.50 was a lot of money for those in our age group who didn't have alot of professional work experience . Once we all learned we had to go door to door selling overpriced knives most walked out .

Some stayed until the presentation was over but politely declined afterwards . I do remember one kid who was eerily anxious, almost salivating to accept this job that everyone knew (except him obviously) they'd have to try to sell some sh.t nobody wanted .

I just figured id ask since I see u displaying those same exact charactics on here ; was that u ?
              Facts are facts. Ward can blow smoke all he wants, but if he can't even muster the courage to start the negotiation ball rolling, how do you expect people to buy his ****? He had plenty of time to negotiate the fight. He didn't. This at a time when GG people were looking for fights. Lemieux was a surprise, actually. All I knew was the Lemieux fight was supposed to be marinated first, but what do you expect when GBP is owned by veteran boxers?

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                So who has Monroe, Stevens,geale,Murray,rosado beaten in last 2-3 years to had deserved shot against GGG?
                Murray and Geale are top ten fighters.

Are we pretending GGG doesn't fighter more than twice a year.

He's fought atleast two top ten fighters every year since debuting on HBO. And everyone else where atleast top 15.

That's more than enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                  According to some idiots on this board, Andre Ward isn't even top 10 P4P. Apparently Pascal ranks higher on some folks' lists.
                  You know who you are.
                  Ward needs to prove he can still hack it before he is mentioned in anybody's P4P list.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    Murray and Geale are top ten fighters.

Are we pretending GGG doesn't fighter more than twice a year.

He's fought atleast two top ten fighters every year since debuting on HBO. And everyone else where atleast top 15.

That's more than enough.
                    So the standards are low for who GGG should fight while others are held to higher standards gotcha, facts are facts he has only fought 1 damn belt holder in his entire 9 year career and had to pay for that mismatch I guess that's why only 97k ppl paid they hip to this bs

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                      Laugh, you can't argue without name calling?

First, no, Ward/GGG would not get more PPV buys. I've said that several weeks ago and stand by my statements. Ward's popularity on regular HBO in 2012/2013 was lower than Golovkin's in 2015. Ward's fight with Paul Smith garnered 350k viewers on BET. So no, Ward/GGG would not have gotten more PPV buys than GGG/Lemieux, which had belts on the line, unification theme, and got some Canadian fans.

Second, no matter how much you want to quote your 97k or even 50k, the official numbers from the network were 150k. You want to use unconfirmed numbers from a questionable (at best) source? Go right ahead. Just more uninformed drivel from Ward fans. Don't forget your 'lil g' and the '154 168 doe' cards on your way out of the argument.
                      If you don't think Ward-GGG does more than 150K PPV buys you're a pure-dee f.uck'n idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X