There Is Absolutely No Buzz On My Facebook About Tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
    The delusion with you continues.

No way it outsold what Cotto/Alvarez is gonna do, let alone combined with GGG/Lemieux.
    When it does, you will be the first person posting on this site claiming that the numbers are a lie! That is not a delusion!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
      The delusion with you continues.

No way it outsold what Cotto/Alvarez is gonna do, let alone combined with GGG/Lemieux.
      And when it does, you'll just make up another excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Taking Steve Kim's word in regards to Floyd Mayweather is akin to listening to Osama bin Laden about America.
        You guys said the same thing when Gabe Montoya said he had sources that floyd had failed drug tests and was doing somethingnillegal, and USADA covered it up.

Turns out it was all true.

You still in denial though.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          You guys said the same thing when Gabe Montoya said he had sources that floyd had failed drug tests and was doing somethingnillegal, and USADA covered it up.

Since no legitimate source has confirmed that Floyd failed any drug tests, that makes you the one in denial.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post

Who the **** is Doug Montoya?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              You know who does.
              lol at larry suddenly acting like he doesn't care. Hes always cared about ppv sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Man View Post
                Dude a Khan fight would have much more buzz
                No, it wouldn't. Nobody gives a **** about Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  When it does, you will be the first person posting on this site claiming that the numbers are a lie! That is not a delusion!
                  Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  And when it does, you'll just make up another excuse.
                  You can count on me not doing that. Cotto/Alvarez is for sure going to do better PPV numbers than Floyd/Berto. I'd put an avatar or points bet on that.

Feel free to save this post.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    And the funny thing is i think this fight will be very exciting
                    This is a guy that bought the tough competitor baloney

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                      lol at larry suddenly acting like he doesn't care. Hes always cared about ppv sales.
                      Exactly. NOW all these Floyd groupies talking about numbers don't matter. Well, if the numbers don't matter and the opponent doesn't matter either, according to this dudes, what does? Floyd continuously makes his fans look ridiculous. It's like a bad episode of cops where the victim of domestic abuse is like, "No, but you don't know him. He's actually really sweet. It's my fault he did this to me."

Comment

Working...
                      X