Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the funny thing is i think this fight will be very exciting

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      If this fight flops, it will be a statement as to what the world thinks of Floyd.
      It'd only mean that at this point there isn't anyone the public is interested in seeing Mayweather in with.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Last night was the first time any of my casual boxing friends asked me About the fight, and they only asked because they are degenerate gamblers.

Floyd has legitimately hurt the sport with his boring performance against Pac, my friends blame him for not watching boxing anymore. There sick of wasting $ on fights when all he does is fight safe, and in there minds, all of boxing is becoming like that.
        I've only had two people bring it up to me, the prior just kinda laughed about it and the latter asked me if Berto was worth betting on (to which I of course said no).

Comment

Predict ppv performance by personal Facebook page brehs

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            And the funny thing is i think this fight will be very exciting
            Lmaooo oh common you don't really think this do you? Berto isn't half as good as Maidana or Castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              And that's a first for Mayweather fights. If anything, the only mentions I see are about NOT watching the fight. I don't see how this will break even 800K. And no, 800K isn't a good number for Mayweather.
              I actually forgot the fight was this week until I came on here.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                Last night was the first time any of my casual boxing friends asked me About the fight, and they only asked because they are degenerate gamblers.

Floyd has legitimately hurt the sport with his boring performance against Pac, my friends blame him for not watching boxing anymore. There sick of wasting $ on fights when all he does is fight safe, and in there minds, all of boxing is becoming like that.
                They were never fans to begin with, one man isn't gonna stop someone from watching the sport. And if they continuously buy his fights, isn't that shame on them?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                  Larry asks who cares in every thread I swear. Hasn't stopped being defensive once he realized that Mayweather won't be able to sell this ****.
                  Seriously let me ask you...why the hell would i care how much the fight sells?? I will be out of $80 bucks and Floyd will make $32 million regardless...I just love to see him fight,how much he sells and or makes does nothing for me

Comment

Y'all been whining about this fight since it was signed. Go bump the GGG vs Lemieux thread or something. Convince 4 million people to buy that fight. Help the sport for once.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                      Lmaooo oh common you don't really think this do you? Berto isn't half as good as Maidana or Castillo.
                      He is faster then both has no defense and Floyd is almost 39.. that spells excitment

Comment

Working...
                      X