Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet even justin bieber wont be there tonight

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Honestly man who cares how many ppv's it does?? He is just ending his contract and getting 32 million guaranteed..He just did 4.4 million 4 months ago. This fight can sell 2 ppv's and Floyd still wins
      Shut your ass up. You were the one that bragged about how much PPVs he's done in the pass but now it doesn't matter because his PPV is going to flop? GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
        Funny how you avoided every point I made and went on an empty, angry rant. Have fun with tonight's mismatch. TBE doe.
        Great undercard... Your loss

Comment

What's to buss about? Mayweather will win as he pleases and get his 32 million and retire. I think he will knock Berto out just like Soto Karass did only so much easier. This is a going away cherry pick with only one possible ending.

Comment

Originally posted by BertoRollin' View Post
            Great undercard... Your loss
            TBE! TBE! TBE!

The Berto Exaggerator.

Comment

You are about to witness Floyd beat the shyt out of Berto. Pure action dont bandwagon hop after please.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                You are about to witness Floyd beat the shyt out of Berto. Pure action dont bandwagon hop after please.
                Berto is here to lose, duh! If you're right, where was that action vs Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Honestly man who cares how many ppv's it does?? He is just ending his contract and getting 32 million guaranteed..He just did 4.4 million 4 months ago. This fight can sell 2 ppv's and Floyd still wins
                  Ummm Larry. Hes not winning. Hes a cheater, Woman beater, dlck eater. (i had to throw that in there because it rhymed.) Coward. Boring fighter.

The cheating was the cherry on the top.

Comment

i thought you guys were boxing fans... either way it goes there sure is alot of buzz in this thread from people who supposedly not care about the fight.... yet they are here talking about it, these guys are going to be depressed once floyd retires

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                      It was a stinker. As expected. Keep on being delusional!

Comment

Working...
                      X