Collapse
No announcement yet.

There Is Absolutely No Buzz On My Facebook About Tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol a Pakistan fighting the day after 9/11?

i think they could find a way to sell that.

but instead we get "send him back to Haiti!"

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      Lol a Pakistan fighting the day after 9/11?

i think they could find a way to sell that.

but instead we get "send him back to Haiti!"
      That could have potential as promotion. Berto going to Haiti to help the impoverished and Floyd saying **** Haiti. What has Haiti ever done for me?

I am surprised how many ****'s, Indians, and Bangladeshi's in the us know who Khan is. Much more people knew who he was than I thought. Surprising as **** but I guess it's cuz they don't really have many boxers to cheer for.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
        Broke casual fan alert.
        Because I don't want to waste money on anything that involves Floyd?

I've seen you ask for a stream before so I find it funny you're calling me broke. I also know more boxing than 99% of Floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
          So Floyd is the 154 lb champ of the world, linear champ, WBA, WBC, blah blah blah, but not against boxers who rehydrate too much? Hey I'm not picky. Fight Lara, fight Andrade, fight Vaynes ffs. Just defend your titles or throw them in the trash where they belong.

Of course not, he's fighting a no hoper. Again. He's not fighting a guy like Hagler or Hopkins because he doesn't take those sorts of risks. Undefeated doe. TBE doe.

I'd probably get out of the sport if I'd made his sort of money cherry picking opponents and eeking out boring, amateur style decisions. Pac would've been a good guy to go out on. Andre Berto? ROFL.

You know what your issue is? You have your emotions tied up in seeing him lose. Your boogiemen have disappointed you over and over again that you've demoted them to no hopers. After he defeats your elected boogieman, you abondon said boogieman and raise the stakes. Lara was once a boring runner who you never wanted to see on your TV again. Now, because he can fulfill your lifelong objective, you support him. GGG weighs 172 pounds. It's normal to thrash fighters who challenge fighters 2 divisions lower. But in this case, it's OK because GGG can achieve your goal. Normally, we demand fighters to fight the best and be rewarded. The welterweights are ducking each other. But it's OK because they give you one last hope

But Floyd robbed you of your one last hurrah. He didn't fight your middleweight boogieman. Because he knows, you will abandon this boogieman, like all the others, and raise the stakes even further.

Me, I don't care. His career is over. This is a throwaway fight. I want Khan vs Brook, Thurman vs Porter, GGG vs Ward, Ward vs Kovalev, Stevenson vs Kovalev and Lara vs Andrade and Canelo vs Cotto. Tonight is just an entertaining boxing exhibition. You can buy it, stream it, cry about it, or do nothing.

Hey, it is what it is. If you hate Floyd, the ideal thing to do is ignore him, enjoy your favorites and let him fade away. But you embrace these nights, of hoping that one day, he will have at least a 1 in his loss column.

Comment

Yeah, no buzz at all, not even Mexicans are checking out for this fight and they buy every PPV. The Khan fight could have had a way bigger buzz easily.

Comment

The fight with Manny probably did more harm than good in terms of casual fans being interesting in watching Floyd fight again. Not really his fault though, he does what he always does and decision is opponent. Manny just didn't live up to the myth and marketing that casual fans and non-followers bought in to and believed. It was another routine night for Floyd in the sense you can probably switch off once he's into his rhythm and read about the inevitable points win the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by BertoRollin' View Post
                You know what your issue is? You have your emotions tied up in seeing him lose. Your boogiemen have disappointed you over and over again that you've demoted them to no hopers. After he defeats your elected boogieman, you abondon said boogieman and raise the stakes. Lara was once a boring runner who you never wanted to see on your TV again. Now, because he can fulfill your lifelong objective, you support him. GGG weighs 172 pounds. It's normal to thrash fighters who challenge fighters 2 divisions lower. But in this case, it's OK because GGG can achieve your goal. Normally, we demand fighters to fight the best and be rewarded. The welterweights are ducking each other. But it's OK because they give you one last hope

But Floyd robbed you of your one last hurrah. He didn't fight your middleweight boogieman. Because he knows, you will abandon this boogieman, like all the others, and raise the stakes even further.

Me, I don't care. His career is over. This is a throwaway fight. I want Khan vs Brook, Thurman vs Porter, GGG vs Ward, Ward vs Kovalev, Stevenson vs Kovalev and Lara vs Andrade and Canelo vs Cotto. Tonight is just an entertaining boxing exhibition. You can buy it, stream it, cry about it, or do nothing.

Hey, it is what it is. If you hate Floyd, the ideal thing to do is ignore him, enjoy your favorites and let him fade away. But you embrace these nights, of hoping that one day, he will have at least a 1 in his loss column.
                Pretty much all that needs to be said.

Comment

I almost forgot the fight was even on tonight. It's a farce. Better really be his last fight.

Comment

Casuals dont care about floyd now hes beat pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by BertoRollin' View Post

Funny how you avoided every point I made and went on an empty, angry rant. Have fun with tonight's mismatch. TBE doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X