No announcement yet.

There Is Absolutely No Buzz On My Facebook About Tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
    i thought you guys were boxing fans... either way it goes there sure is alot of buzz in this thread from people who supposedly not care about the fight.... yet they are here talking about it, these guys are going to be depressed once floyd retires
    I am a boxing fan. And because I'm a hardcore boxing fan, I want to watch a competitive fight, not an over glorified sparring match.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
      i thought you guys were boxing fans... either way it goes there sure is alot of buzz in this thread from people who supposedly not care about the fight.... yet they are here talking about it, these guys are going to be depressed once floyd retires
      As a true boxing fan, you should have realized when you are being had.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        And that's a first for Mayweather fights. If anything, the only mentions I see are about NOT watching the fight. I don't see how this will break even 800K. And no, 800K isn't a good number for Mayweather.
        Lol won't even break 800k?

You say it like this fight is supposed to even do half of that. I predicted this fight will do Mayweather-Gatti-like numbers. Your expectations for Floyd is way too high dude. If this fight cracks half a million buys i'd be baffled, 800k? This fight was initially flirting with being free on CBS. 800k for this caliber of fight would take a special fighter and not even DLH or Floyd can pull that off. When DLH fought bums like Berto, he would get 300-400k and that's what I am expectin Floyd to do. If this does meet your (pretty ridiculous) expectations of 800k i'll be damned.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Honestly man who cares how many ppv's it does?? He is just ending his contract and getting 32 million guaranteed..He just did 4.4 million 4 months ago. This fight can sell 2 ppv's and Floyd still wins
          Yea, Showtime the one taking the L here

Comment

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            Yea, Showtime the one taking the L here
            Any money that Showtime lost on Guerrero, Maidana x2, and Berto, it made back on the Pacquiao fight and then some. So the Canelo fight was all profit for them. They probably made $50M off Floyd. Plus they have Mayweather-Cotto 2 in the wings.

Comment

• ***8220;@steveucnlive: Word is that the MGM Grand comped/gave away almost 10,000 tickets for tonights card. So yeah, it was FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! #boxing***8221;

Haha, no one gave a **** about Floyds last fight. That's why he's retiring, he's hoping we will give a **** about him when he's gone.

Bye Floyd, were ready to move on though, take your rathcet fans with you...

Comment

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                And that's a first for Mayweather fights. If anything, the only mentions I see are about NOT watching the fight. I don't see how this will break even 800K. And no, 800K isn't a good number for Mayweather.
                No one cares about what is happening on your facebook page except you. Regardless of how many PPV buys the fight sells, it will still be more than the combined sales of Golovkin/Lemieux and Cotto/Alvarez!

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  ***8220;@steveucnlive: Word is that the MGM Grand comped/gave away almost 10,000 tickets for tonights card. So yeah, it was FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! #boxing***8221;

Haha, no one gave a **** about Floyds last fight. That's why he's retiring, he's hoping we will give a **** about him when he's gone.

Taking Steve Kim's word in regards to Floyd Mayweather is akin to listening to Osama bin Laden about America.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                    No one cares about what is happening on your facebook page except you. Regardless of how many PPV buys the fight sells, it will still be more than the combined sales of Golovkin/Lemieux and Cotto/Alvarez!
                    The delusion with you continues.

No way it outsold what Cotto/Alvarez is gonna do, let alone combined with GGG/Lemieux.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      ***8220;@steveucnlive: Word is that the MGM Grand comped/gave away almost 10,000 tickets for tonights card. So yeah, it was FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! #boxing***8221;

Word is that you are full of s...t! I believe that! People will believe whatever they want to believe, no matter how ridiculous it sounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X