No announcement yet.

There Is Absolutely No Buzz On My Facebook About Tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There Is Absolutely No Buzz On My Facebook About Tonight

And that's a first for Mayweather fights. If anything, the only mentions I see are about NOT watching the fight. I don't see how this will break even 800K. And no, 800K isn't a good number for Mayweather.

Honestly man who cares how many ppv's it does?? He is just ending his contract and getting 32 million guaranteed..He just did 4.4 million 4 months ago. This fight can sell 2 ppv's and Floyd still wins

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Honestly man who cares how many ppv's it does??
      You know who does.

Comment

If this fight flops, it will be a statement as to what the world thinks of Floyd.

Comment

Cause it's a **** fight.

Comment

Stream records will be broken tonight.

Comment

Last night was the first time any of my casual boxing friends asked me About the fight, and they only asked because they are degenerate gamblers.

Floyd has legitimately hurt the sport with his boring performance against Pac, my friends blame him for not watching boxing anymore. There sick of wasting $ on fights when all he does is fight safe, and in there minds, all of boxing is becoming like that.

Comment

About 4-5 people earlier. More as the day grows older I suspect.

Comment

Larry asks who cares in every thread I swear. Hasn't stopped being defensive once he realized that Mayweather won't be able to sell this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    If this fight flops, it will be a statement as to what the world thinks of Floyd.
                    Not at all,just means the fight did not interest people and thats fine. But i just ordered it and got a few people coming over to watch it so my night is great

Comment

Working...
                    X