Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I think is comical is the counter charge of PED usage against Mayweather as if it will reduce the size of PAC's head, or the lopsidedness of his loss.

Comment

• If only punk'n headed-ness were a scoring criteria. Unfortunately, having a PED Enlagred Head only presents a larger target to hit.

I think Marquez might have caused additional head swelling????

Smashing Pumpkins had a good run, so did PAC.

Retire PAC .

Did you see the Donaire fight??? He won!!! But his face looked like he lost!

He lost a lot after Rigo, Walters, and fatherhood!!!

Comment

• This thread still exists? Man what the hell is wrong with yall?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          If only punk'n headed-ness were a scoring criteria. Unfortunately, having a PED Enlagred Head only presents a larger target to hit.

I think Marquez might have caused additional head swelling
          ????

Retire PAC .

This is really tough me to talk about but I have to. What Marquez did to PAC was deeper than helping swell an already pumpkin sized head, god bro, what he did was actually swell the size of his soul's head too! Do you feel me on this? Manny got swatted so hard that his soul (an imaginary apparition compose presumably of energy) swol up too! Man that's frightening. I can't for the life of me figure out how the hell he got up so quick? Don't they keep you in recovery or ICU after major surgery?

Comment

• Reminder: Marquez thread is that way..

This is the master thread for IVS.

No Doctor has the balls to say he certified Froid

No official reason for dehydration.

To this day.. Nothing..

Comment

• To flowmos everywhere, Pacquiao always had a big head.

Floyd is full of red flags to choose from.

You guys have this lol

Debunked tsk tsk..

Carry on.

Comment

• A Tale Of Two Heads

Even now as I find myself telling this grim tale I struggle to find the words. They're floating around in the ether of my imagination, too afraid to form because of the implications, because of the PAC-MAN. Once long ago before the lights, glitz, whores and VD there was just a man, a very very very very very very very very very simple man with a legit head size. Seriously the size of his noggin was comparable to that of your average human being. Not that Manny was ever given to any depth of thought or introspection but his brain fit comfortably inside his normal sized head.

But something happened to change all that, something of such import that his reasonably normal sized head began to swell uncontrollably and worst of all his brain didn't increase in size along with this profound change. So his brain is now essentially suspended in a type of fluid that's similar to **** juice. All of the medical experts are truly baffled by PAC's condition because how could that much **** juice get in his head, and when is his head going to stop swelling?

Scientists determined that Manny contracted a very rare disease as a result of PEDs and VD call "Vapidencephalitis," a condition so rare that only one person has ever had it, him. It took a shy but talented fighter and turned him into a massive headed yes man for Bob Arum. There may be additional effects but since he's the first sufferer there's no other case studies to draw information from. If my figures are correct PAC will be in a wheelchair by the time he's 40 and need assistance holding up his gargantuan head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

Even now as I find myself telling this grim tale I struggle to find the words. They're floating around in the ether of my imagination, too afraid to form because of the implications, because of the PAC-MAN. Once long ago before the lights, glitz, whores and VD there was just a man, a very very very very very very very very very simple man with a legit head size. Seriously the size of his noggin was comparable to that of your average human being. Not that Manny was ever given to any depth of thought or introspection but his brain fit comfortably inside his normal sized head.

But something happened to change all that, something of such import that his reasonably normal sized head began to swell uncontrollably and worst of all his brain didn't increase in size along with this profound change. So his brain is now essentially suspended in a type of fluid that's similar to **** juice. All of the medical experts are truly baffled by PAC's condition because how could that much **** juice get in his head, and when is his head going to stop swelling?

Scientists determined that Manny contracted a very rare disease as a result of PEDs and VD call "Vapidencephalitis," a condition so rare that only one person has ever had it, him. It took a shy but talented fighter and turned him into a massive headed yes man for Bob Arum. There may be additional effects but since he's the first sufferer there's no other case studies to draw information from. If my figures are correct PAC will be in a wheelchair by the time he's 40 and need assistance holding up his gargantuan head.
                  dr slip at his best.....contradicting himself....

anyway, pac might be suffering from a mild form of "dollarism"....

very mild and of no concern....

but i am concerned about you, dr slip...

very deeply concerned....

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    If only punk'n headed-ness were a scoring criteria. Unfortunately, having a PED Enlagred Head only presents a larger target to hit.

I think Marquez might have caused additional head swelling????

Retire PAC .

lost a lot? fatherhood?

hmmmm....then you be careful, zaroku....

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      dr slip at his best.....contradicting himself....

anyway, pac might be suffering from a mild form of "dollarism"....

very mild and of no concern....

but i am concerned about you, dr slip...

very deeply concerned....
                      Your concern for me only takes away from what must be a terrible affliction to say the least. Are you the second documented case of "Vapidencephalitis?" What's your hat size and IQ?

Comment

Working...
                      X