Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Nice try but we both know that is not true.

They tried the first time and failed.

Hauser responded with evidence showing that Floyd could not have been severely dehydrated because the NSAC doctor said the opposite and so did the examination stats.

This time USADA could have come back and showed clear undeniable evidence that Floyd was actually severely drained .... but they didn't because they have nothing concrete. Oh yes, except that they "monitored" the whole IV scandal.
    "When you wish upon a star
    Makes no difference who you are
    Anything your heart desires
    Will come to you
    If your heart is in your dream
    No request is too extreme
    When you wish upon a star
    As dreamers do
    Fate is kind
    She brings to those to love
    The sweet fulfillment of
    Their secret longing
    Like a bolt out of the blue
    Fate steps in and sees you through
    Your dreams come true"

Originally posted by Rath View Post
    has there been a request for Floyd to post his allegedly aborted babies for the minds of the people that matters?

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    New investigation has started. Did you see Donaire winning??? But looking like a beaten man. He looked bad. First Rigo derailed him, then walters dismembered him.

He won the fight, but the losing guys face looks like the loser won.

Waiting for the next Pinoy Savior!!!

I am sure we will see one, they got good fighters!!!

I want to see the best Filipino boxers destroy the best Pakistan fighters!!
    I'm afraid there will be no massive headed savior for the Philippines this time, they used the collective sometimey magic of all of the Filipino Leprechauns to conjure this non-miracle in Donaire and it failed miserably. My God bro, the Philippines are DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

Comment

Like I said, its not anything legal but they did. Once they got caught up in that discussion then they need to at the very least back it up with some clear evidence. Hauser did, USADA did not.

Lets face it. If they had something to back up their statements, they would have done it already. They do not except for that they "monitored" the IV scandal ......
      I kinda agree, don't reply in the first case, that being said, they still need not reply... But a reasonable person, not an organization should reply.

Finish any conversation you reply too or don't reply at all. Alternatively, give your official response, and everything else is a waste of time!
      Last edited by Zaroku; 12-12-2015, 02:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        Will come to you
        As dreamers do
        Fate is kind
        The sweet fulfillment of
        Their secret longing
        Your dreams come true"
        Poor Floyd fans are left with the above.

Can't come up with any evidence to back up your statements? Thought so.

Comment

Will come to you
          As dreamers do
          Fate is kind
          The sweet fulfillment of
          Their secret longing
          Your dreams come true"

I'm afraid there will be no massive headed savior for the Philippines this time, they used the collective sometimey magic of all of the Filipino Leprechauns to conjure this non-miracle in Donaire and it failed miserably. My God bro, the Philippines are DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

But........ I believe that my Murican man meat can & will make a small change.
          Call it the Muricam Man Meat Saviour mindset, I believe I am on a mission, and that I can single dongedly, spray enough jiz to change the trajectory of that country!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I kinda agree, don't reply in the first case, that being said, they still need not reply... But a reasonable person, not an organization should reply.

Finish any conversation that is you reply too.
            That's it.

USADA and or Floyd's responses put more questions, doubts and much more su****ion. All they had to do is come back with clear evidence and it would have been over. They can't so they didn't.

"Blood contributed to dehydration"
            Floyd and his fans used to call this BS and for Manny it was just a concern. Floyd took it the next level of BS since he had not given blood for about 10 days. Also said that giving urine dehydrates you. Where are you Floyd fans? Crickets!!!

Comment

That's it.

USADA and or Floyd's responses put more questions, doubts and much more su****ion. All they had to do is come back with clear evidence and it would have been over. They can't so they didn't.

"Blood contributed to dehydration"
              Floyd and his fans used to call this BS and for Manny it was just a concern. Floyd took it the next level of BS since he had not given blood for about 10 days. Also said that giving urine dehydrates you. Where are you Floyd fans? Crickets!!!
              They should have said nothing, in my opinion..... In the first place...

But maybe they feel they said enough... In their initial replies.

But they were under no obligation to reply ever.

Comment

Poor Floyd fans are left with the above.

Can't come up with any evidence to back up your statements? Thought so.
                Can't come up with an investigation to match your outrage doe.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                But........ I believe that my Murican man meat can & will make a small change.
                Call it the Muricam Man Meat Saviour mindset, I believe I am on a mission, and that I can single dongedly, spray enough jiz to change the trajectory of that country!
                You might be able to but I love me some of their women though, ****ing cute as hell. But I worry about what black DNA might do to a mostly ******* people. Their men are more feminine than their wettest woman. You got guys there walking around dripping from their butt holes, but when they come to NSB, they're stout manly men!

Comment

• This is an example of a flowmo.

They don't think before they act. So this things happen frequently even in this thread hehehe. I heard this was Slip stream's cousin. The woman who broke Slip's cousin's neck was his X-Girlfriend who replaced him for his cousin. Better man? Perhaps hehehe

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-12-2015, 03:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    They should have said nothing, in my opinion..... In the first place...

But maybe they feel they said enough... In their initial replies.

But they were under no obligation to reply ever.
                    They did not say enough because it caused more su****ion, as I said.

We both agree that this scandal just does not smell right. So they failed.

Comment

Can't come up with an investigation to match your outrage doe.

You might be able to but I love me some of their women though, ****ing cute as hell. But I worry about what black DNA might do to a mostly ******* people. Their men are more feminine than their wettest woman. You got guys there walking around dripping from their butt holes, but when they come to NSB, they're stout manly men!
                      LMAO as usual!!! Very funny!! My dong gets stuck, and I need time to extract it after blowing a mag load inside of them!!! Bliss!!!
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 12-12-2015, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X