Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    he'll ignore this, he's not good in calculation.

i asked him how many drip/drop per second there are in a 50ml/minute flow rate and he can not answer that too.
    Lets see if he gets it. He had admitted too that Floyd was drinking a lot.

and if Floyd had a big issue with this, why not drink a bit before weigh in? He had a full 1lb to play with.

Floyd has come in the past at 146.5 and even at 147. Its easy to understand but he has Ariza to explain it to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      ADP02 topics that will incremenate Froid is not relevant here according to Fl0mos.

Get in the program! hahaha
      They do not like what I say and thinks its BS. Then I say that those are USADA's own words and then they deflect.

USADA says to monitor your weight before and after.
      For every pound, drink 3 cups of fluids.

Floyd weighed 146 at weigh in. 149 on fight night.

So all that Floyd had to do was drink!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        They are not catching more now than before. How many boxers have USADA caught? Not many but the point is that the percentage of those caught is still low.
        Does that mean less are doping? Could be.

Does it necessarily mean that USADA's methods are unworthy? Furthermore, does it mean that Floyd Mayweather was using PED's? Nope.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        The point is that he did not rehydrate back to 160s. It was just a few pounds.

FLoyd weighed 146. USADA said drink 3 cups per pound lost.
        Not sure what this waving thing is. Hello By the way, you mention he rehydrated to 149. Was he back to his normal walking around weight? What do you think? I personally don't think so. Furthermore:

"For moderate or severe cases of dehydration, the body may not respond to attempts to rehydrate orally. A doctor, or emergency medical professionals, can decide whether IV rehydration is needed. Adults may become dehydrated from being sick or from exercising vigorously without drinking enough water."

"The type of fluid solution required is determined by a medical professional. It usually depends on a patient’s age, existing medical conditions, and severity of dehydration."
        http://www.healthline.com/health/int...dration#Risks5

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        You admitted and saw that Floyd was drinking quite a bit. That bottle was maybe 1.5 liters? Lets say he drank .9 liters that would make it about 2lbs

1 liter = 2.2lbs

Weighed in at 146 + 2 = 148.

Remember that Floyd could have eat and drink more than what we saw and admitted that he did. Sure, some of that could have been right after the IV but then why the IV?
        "For moderate or severe cases of dehydration, the body may not respond to attempts to rehydrate orally. A doctor, or emergency medical professionals, can decide whether IV rehydration is needed. Adults may become dehydrated from being sick or from exercising vigorously without drinking enough water."
        http://www.healthline.com/health/int...dration#Risks5

I already responded about Lance. No need to go there anymore. But, if you'd like to read up about EPO and micro-dosing, I'd suggest you go here:

"Improved detection of EPO in blood and urine based on novel Velum SAR precast horizontal gels optimized for routine analysis"
        http://www.dyeagnostics.com/site/wp-...wenke_2015.pdf

Comment

They do not like what I say and thinks its BS. Then I say that those are USADA's own words and then they deflect.

USADA says to monitor your weight before and after.
          For every pound, drink 3 cups of fluids.

Floyd weighed 146 at weigh in. 149 on fight night.

So all that Floyd had to do was drink!!!
          You have so much patience with these kids. Having to argue with them like a merry go round that never ends takes patience and understanding.

Your wisdom is infinite. For that I salute!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
            he'll ignore this, he's not good in calculation.

i asked him how many drip/drop per second there are in a 50ml/minute flow rate and he can not answer that too.
            Originally posted by Rath View Post

a typical 250 ml of IV flow rate in an emergency setting takes 2-4 hours to finish.

hows that possible?

spin that.
            1L of IV Fluids will infuse at -
            20g IV @ 50 ml/min
            18g IV @ 90 ml/min
            16g IV @ 150 ml/min
            14g IV @ 300 ml/min
            12g IV @ 450 ml/min
            10g IV @ 600 ml/min

These rates are approximate and are the max that the catheter will infuse.

So, if I had a well placed 14g x 1" IV access with effort (pressure bag, manual effort) I could easily dump a liter in over 5 minutes.
            http://allnurses.com/general-nursing...us-291618.html

For 1 liter:
            The drip took about 40 minutes. Check out that massive bag. I couldn't believe the entire thing was going to fit inside my veins. Gross.
            http://www.techinsider.io/iv-drip-ha...t-work-2015-10

From a study pointed out by your boy ADPO2:
            "After taking the first blood sample the infusion system was opened and 500 ml of physiological saline was infused in 10 – 13 minutes (range)."
            http://s3.amazonaws.com/publications...tourniquet.pdf

What did you have to say? 250ml in 2-4 hours? Looks like I'm better in calculation than you are. Now admit that you are wrong, and walk away.

Comment

• Originally posted by original zero View Post
              Rath -

You have not proven Floyd wasn't dehydrated. You have offered conspiracy theories.

i did and it was a fact and not conspiracy just like you said.

1. Floyd filled up and signed pre fight medical form where he said he was fit and in tip top shape for the fight - was that a conspiracy theory?

2. NSAC doctor who have examined and diganosed him before tha fight says exactly the same thing Floyd said in his pre fight medical form. floy is fine and healthy for the fight. - was that a conspiracy theory?

3. Floyd has never been recorded to suffer dehydration @146lbs all of his welter weight career before and even after Pac fight. - is this a conspiracy theory?

you don't want to believe that NSAC doctor a certified person to deal with dehydration, yet you believed USADA DCO staff? is it safe to say this belongs to genius floyd fan logic?

NSAC rules must be followed regardless of any voluntary additional third party obligations.

you keep insisting that USADA was voluntary and additional testing agency

but there were no other agency testing both Floyd and Pac besides them?

it was not voluntary, Floyd demanded USADA testing, Pac has to agree or there will be no fight. is that you definition of voluntary?

who said NSAC rules woll not be followed? but that is the implementation of fines and penalties for erring party/ies not the drug testing rules per se.

I don't have to prove Floyd was dehydrated. IV was legal in Nevada for any reason and Floyd & Manny voluntarily agreed to hire USADA to determine if any IV use was legitimate. USADA says it was legitimate. So there's really nothing else to discuss.

you have to prove it, why?

i said Floyd was dehydrated, you said he was.

you said i have to prove what i said and i did, now you have to prove what you said or you can not?

DCO doesn't have to diagnose anything. That's why retroactive TUEs exist, so all medical information can be turned over and considered by USADA at a later date.

What medical information are they going to turn over when there were no diagnostic examination made?

were there a medical form that USADA DCO filled signed authenticated and certified by who knows who, that can verify what kind of medical information they turned over? you are digging yourself here deeper and deeper.

I've addressed your timeline many times. You just choose to ignore any information you don't like and since English is not your first language, you tend to misinterpret things anyway.

it was not my timeline it was yours.

1:45PM USADA "notified Floyd that they were in the house - you time not mine

IV was administered 6 hours after they (USADA) arrived - your time not mine which will be 1:45PM + 6 hour = 7:45PM PM my time not yours prove it wrong.

8:15PM USADA left Floyd's house your time not mine

7:45 pm- 8:15PM =30 minutes. my time not yours, prove me wrong

now tell us how floyd/USADA were able to do all this in 30 minutes flat.

IV set up, 750 ml IV consumed, set up removal, pissing and collecting. papaer works.

If Floyd gave his sample at 8:15,

Then USADA might have left 8:16 at the earliest LOL

it's reasonable to assume the IV was being administered at 7:45. But nobody ever said it STARTED being administered at 7:45.

it was you who said IV was administered 6 hours later would that mean 6:45 pm or 7:23 PM? LOL i just wonder how you tried to spin it.

An IV can take several hours.

then what time was Floyd able to finish all 750 ml IV solution?

That is why I've been laughing at your math.

all the time provided was from you, prove that there was wrong in addition or subtraction or division in my calculation. laughable you say

You can demand all you want to know the exact time the paramedic was called or the exact time the infusion began, but none of us have that information and that information is irrelevant.

just like you said time was irrelevant when i first ask them to you?

Just because you ask questions we can't answer doesn't mean the answers support your conspiracy.

there is a difference between an not answer and ignoring or avoiding them atogether

you keep using "reasonable to assume"

then assume resasonably and present your time line.

or spin it whatever rings your bell.

Comment

Dehydration? Why I bring up mild, moderate, severe? Because so does WADA!

WADA
                Legitimate medical indications for IV infusions are well documented and are
                most commonly associated with either medical emergencies or in-patient care.
                When an IV infusion is administered to an athlete, the following criteria should be fulfilled:

1. A clearly defined diagnosis.
                2. Supportive evidence that no permitted alternative treatment can be used.

3. The treatment has been ordered by a physician ? and administered by qualified medical personnel in an appropriate medical setting.
                Something tells me that it was Dr Ariza or another Floyd doctor!

4. Adequate medical records of the treatment.
                The use of IV infusions in sport is commonly linked with rehydration after exhaustive effort, and this situation is arguably the major cause of debate. It must be understood that the use of IV fluid replacement following exercise to correct mild to moderate dehydration is not clinically indicated nor substantiated by the medical literature. There is a well-established body of scientific evidence to confirm that oral rehydration is the preferred therapeutic choice, potentially even more effective than IV infusion.

Like I said, when bring up questions of "how can it be that Floyd did that if ....", then Lance's name comes up but do not confuse. Even today, its still an issue.

Using IVs mask so that all that stuff like Biological passport and so on cannot capture true results.

How is any of this relevant? What you are posting just proves that you need the medical records. Thanks

What are the facts of this case?
                1. He took a 750ml IV
                2. It was approved by USADA
                3. It couldn't mask tests taken the next day.
                4. He gave a partial urine sample before the IV.
                5. He passed 19 drug tests.

What are your accusations for which you have no proof for?
                1. He wasn't severely dehydrated (yet the ISTUE doesn't mention that he had to be).
                2. He micro-dosed (No proof)
                3. He masked (No proof)
                4. He paid off USADA (No proof)
                6. He masked again. (No proof)
                7. Lance did it, so Mayweather did it (Anecdotal fallacy – using a personal experience or an isolated example instead of sound reasoning or compelling evidence.)

This is quite clear.

Comment

• Floyd filled up and signed pre fight medical form where he said he was fit and in tip top shape for the fight - was that a conspiracy theory?
                  Not true. There was no question asking if the fighter was in tip top shape. Very rare for anybody to go into a fight at 100%. The questionnaire asks very specific questions and "are you in tip top shape?" is not one of them.

This is one of countless examples of you trying to invent your own facts. I've asked repeatedly which question Floyd answered dishonestly. You can't name one. NSAC says Floyd did nothing wrong. Should I believe them or should I believe you when you're inventing questions that aren't on the questionnaire?

NSAC doctor who have examined and diganosed him before tha fight says exactly the same thing Floyd said in his pre fight medical form. floy is fine and healthy for the fight. - was that a conspiracy theory?
                  Fighters are typically drained before the weigh in. That's no reason to disqualify them from fighting. Floyd's condition worsened hours later and the issue was addressed. Nevada allowed IV rehydration for any reason whatsoever and it was common practice among most top fighters.

Floyd & Manny voluntarily agreed that USADA would have to decide if an IV was being used for rehydration or if it was being used for other purposes. USADA says Floyd did nothing wrong, which satisfies the voluntary agreement. The controversy is in your mind.

Floyd has never been recorded to suffer dehydration @146lbs all of his welter weight career before and even after Pac fight. - is this a conspiracy theory?
                  You have no way of knowing that. You have no way of knowing any of the things that you say. But even if that was true, there is no reason to assume USADA lied about Floyd's condition.

you don't want to believe that NSAC doctor a certified person to deal with dehydration, yet you believed USADA DCO staff? is it safe to say this belongs to genius floyd fan logic?
                  DCO doesn't have to deal with dehydration. That is why retroactive TUE exists. DCO doesn't make the ruling. The medical records are turned over to USADA, statements from the medical personnel are turned over to USADA and USADA makes a ruling. They ruled that Floyd did nothing wrong. So did NSAC.

you keep insisting that USADA was voluntary and additional testing agency

but there were no other agency testing both Floyd and Pac besides them?
                  Not true. Floyd & Manny were still subject to NSAC testing. Voluntarily taking extra tests doesn't excuse you from taking the required tests.

it was not voluntary, Floyd demanded USADA testing, Pac has to agree or there will be no fight. is that you definition of voluntary?
                  Nobody forced Manny to fight Floyd. Like usual, you don't know what words mean. Floyd & Manny made a voluntary agreement. This is why your interpretaions are always so far off base. You don't understand the words that are being discussed.

What medical information are they going to turn over when there were no diagnostic examination made?
                  You don't know that. You have no idea what kind of determinations were made by the paramedic and why. Have no idea what Floyd's condition was. You have none of the information, but want us to believe you over the professionals that have all of the information, even though you barely understand the language, have no experience in the field and are extraordinarily biased.

it was not my timeline it was yours.
                  No, it was USADA's timeline. And I've addressed your hilarious math several times already. It is reasonable to believe an IV was being administered at 7:45PM, but nobody said it STARTED being administered at that time. You just choose to ignore this information even though you've been told repeatedly.

Comment

• Originally posted by original zero View Post

I get paid to post here.

I wasn't paid by NSB to write here. I'm just a boxing fan who cares for the truth and the betterment of boxing.

NOW going back,*

FOR TRANSPARENCY Original zero, which agency paid you? Or who Paid you?

You need to clear that up. You are put in a position of being biased. Is it NSAC? USADA? Or FLOYD? Or all of the above.

So to clear the air if you have nothing to hide who's asking you to cover this up? Who's your employer?

# it's Your 14th attempt to duck this question

The fact someone is paying you. Only shows there is a higher power trying real hard to cover this mess up. Tsk tsk tsk..

If your for the truth. Why hide your employer?

What Froid, You and your employer is missing out.

TRANSPARENCY

You are just the same as Froid. You guys are good at hiding facts.

Original Zero has blatantly ducked important questions that raises red flags.

You can't duck this one. You are on a biased position. If you have nothing to hide you should come forward and explain your employers motives as well for transparency.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      I wasn't paid by NSB to write here. I'm just a boxing fan who cares for the truth and the betterment of boxing.

NOW going back,*

FOR TRANSPARENCY Original zero, which agency paid you? Or who Paid you?

You need to clear that up. You are put in a position of being biased. Is it NSAC? USADA? Or FLOYD? Or all of the above.

So to clear the air if you have nothing to hide who's asking you to cover this up? Who's your employer?

# it's Your 14th attempt to duck this question

The fact someone is paying you. Only shows there is a higher power trying real hard to cover this mess up. Tsk tsk tsk..

If your for the truth. Why hide your employer?

What Froid, You and your employer is missing out.

TRANSPARENCY

You are just the same as Froid. You guys are good at hiding facts.

Original Zero has blatantly ducked important questions that raises red flags.

You can't duck this one. You are on a biased position. If you have nothing to hide you should come forward and explain your employers motives as well for transparency.
                      And so the cycle begins all over.
                      He already cleared it up. Why post this again?

Just like I know you will post those imaginary nsac rules later on in this thread or elsewhere. Even though adp02 told you it was a draft.

You are a plague to this thread.

Typical pact@rd pact@rding.

Comment

Working...
                      X