Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    Manny has never legitimately lost, ever. Every single fight he lost there was a reason why he didn't prove he was all powerful. That's why the onus for "winning" (really overrated when you fight Manny) is put on the winner to prove why they won and not Manny for getting schooled. Which is to say, it's never about what his opponents do right it's about what they do wrong since Manny can't be beat....

P.s. BEIBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Slip I'm confused I thought your the nerdy kind who has that tower IBM computer with the sliver surfer wallpaper as your monitor?

But if you're Yusaf Mack, then you used to be a fighter who fell from grace? So who are you really? Hehe

Is this you? Rath help out? Is this Slip?

Rath? Which among the three is Slip aka yusaf Mack?

Comment

Proof of the nefarious plan other than your overactive imagination? You do realize you need proof of a crime before you have a trial, or otherwise you're sort of torturing yourself hoping that reality catches up with unbridled fantasy? Man, we could go all day wondering and imparting all sorts of unproven actions to Mayweather using your inexhaustible supply of speculation!

True dat!

Floyd isn't my hero per se, I just hate to see a brother get strung up by a bunch of Filipinos that aren't sure what a lynch mob is. So they blunder around the internet assuming various personalities and or screen iden****** all to avenge their diminutive hero as sort of omnipotent. He's unbeatable but only in slow motion, or after God's promises and salt water. Then, and only then will Manny be unbeatable.

Floyd's faultie? Flashing that one hundred million dollar guarantee. It really made PAC's fans jealous, they want Manny to have money like that instead of the massive swollen head. PHUCK PLOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
      Floyd and USADA tried to get Manny to sign a contract whereby Floyd could have tested got that TUE and IV without letting Manny nor the NSAC know about it. They planned and tried various ways to get it in the contract.Then Floyd actually got that IV and retroactive TUE. Floyd also did something that was on the prohibited list.

There is your proof.

"the original draft of the USADA-Mayweather-Pacquiao drug-testing contract would have allowed USADA to grant a retroactive the****utic use exemption to either fighter without notifying the Nevada State Athletic Commission or the opposing fighter’s camp. Indeed, even USADA’s “Detailed Correction” concedes, “USADA agreed to the request from Mr. Pacquiao’s representatives that USADA provide mutual notification to both fighters upon the approval of a TUE.”

In other words, if Pacquiao’s representatives hadn’t insisted upon notification, Mayweather’s retroactive the****utic use exemption would most likely have remained a secret between Mayweather and USADA.
      "

Why are you posting like Manny fans are only coming from one country? Naturally, he has plenty of fans from his home country but Manny has an appealing boxing style that even someone named FLoyd Mayweather was a Manny fan until he had to face him.

Finally, both of them have more money than you and I will ever see in our life time. So Manny is not jealous of Floyd's money. In his country, that money can go a long way compared to where Floyd lives.

Here is Floyd watching a Manny fight:

Last edited by ADP02; 12-15-2015, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        My criticism is he fights too smart. He pops his opponents pre-emptively, he hits them when they are coming in. Once inside, he can't read what they are going to do, so he prefers to fight at a distance. He holds a lot, usually after slapping the **** out of his opponent, ties them up, does the same after the ref breaks them up. Too smart. Hit, don't be hit. But you gotta have thick skin to fight like that. Many fight fans want to see guys beat the crap out of each other only. Gatti vs Ward, But like Floyd said, nobody is force to buy his fights. Great statement!
        Refs, USADA, NSAC, .... they let Floyd do what they do not let others do.

Floyd could do whatever and the refs will do NOTHING.
        Khan gets deducted not one but 2 points vs Peterson for pushing. There is a special rule for Floyd only. He can take something on the prohibited list and not pay the consequences. Foul frequently and not pay the consequences.

Khan gets deducted 2 points in this fight:

Kenny Bayless says nothing to Floyd:

Last edited by ADP02; 12-15-2015, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Khan gets deducted not one but 2 points vs Peterson for pushing. There is a special rule for Floyd only. He can take something on the prohibited list and not pay the consequences. Foul frequently and not pay the consequences.

Nice find. Shows the biased of this sport favors someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

I would have taken points away from Floyd for excessive holding.

At least 1 point from Manny, for having a Pumpkin head!
            Or excessive excuses?

But Bayless & Beiber will be enjoying a catered Christmas dinner at Floyd's!
            Last edited by Zaroku; 12-15-2015, 03:10 AM.

Comment

I would have taken points away from Floyd for excessive holding.

At least 1 point from Manny, for having a Pumpkin head!
              Or excessive excuses?

But Bayless & Beiber will be enjoying a catered Christmas dinner at Floyd's!
              why does anyone take zaroku seriously with this kind of reply?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                why does anyone take zaroku seriously with this kind of reply?
                I'm sorry Rath, but I would have taken points from Floyd for excessive holding. But I am not a ref, not licensed by the NSAC as anything.

I am also sorry that you can't change the result. Floyd isn't Lance.
                Bayless is not my favorite ref, and Manny lost. Bad judging? Maybe or maybe not. I know I wasn't ringside! Judges don't use slow motion to review fights.
                I never heard of a Ex post facto TUE. Angel & Ariza are the devils, but now when Floyd employs Ariza, he is cheating, but when he gave Manny special shakes, and Freddy indicated may have been unusual, or cut with power enhancers no cries from PAC fans.

They all cheat. Paulie hired Heredia, and soon he will have a large head too. But he will start knocking guys out.

Comment

His head does look bigger! He says conflicting things.

Congratulates Marquez publicly, then privately calls it a lucky punch!
                  well, you can congratulate an nba player sinking the ball from the other end of the court for the game winning basket.....

and you can say it was a lucky shot....

or can't you?

Comment

You don't want to "own me" but I've gaped you how many times?
                    show me where and when you have "gaped" me, dr slip....

i am a man a real man of taste that loves women...real ones...

sane ones....

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      well, you can congratulate an nba player sinking the ball from the other end of the court for the game winning basket.....

and you can say it was a lucky shot....

or can't you?
                      There are lucky punches. That wasn't one of them. The basketball context doesn't fit this scenario. Even Jim Lamply was able to describe it before it happened.

But bro, show me around when I go there again. I love the Philippines. Fighters for sure. I love Rizal, superman! Superhero!

Rizal Park, or Luneta been there many times!
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 12-15-2015, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X