Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    First of all, Manny is not a resident of Nevada. Floyd is.

Secondly, go watch Manny vs Bradley I. Enough said.

Finally, Floyd got away with using something that was on the prohibited list and used silly excuses which made no sense. They both incorrectly filled out the form. Manny was investigated even though he didn't use the drug which was not even on the prohibited list. As for Floyd, he did use a method that was on the prohibited list, he didn't notify NSAC until well past the fight ..... for Floyd, NEVADA said, it was all cool what Floyd did!

Yup, Floyd and Manny are treated the same in Nevada

Home court advantage! But if I remember correctly, the crowd was pro manny "the liar" PacTiznard
    Treated as fairly as Marquez!
    Last edited by Zaroku; 12-04-2015, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      now you are getting much much more better in your ping pong ways...

manny can say that the world is flat but that does not in any way connect to the iv issue...open a thread on that if you wish...and i assure you that thread will be one you will regret making....
      So we agree that manny is an idiot?? Says a lot of conflicting things.
      Ad hominem stuff not needed bro. Not cool

Comment

• I came across this video I think the PAC - A - MANIACS will love!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yIaD8SXzsjA

Really hits the key points!! FACT!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          First of all, Manny is not a resident of Nevada. Floyd is.

Secondly, go watch Manny vs Bradley I. Enough said.

Finally, Floyd got away with using something that was on the prohibited list and used silly excuses which made no sense. They both incorrectly filled out the form. Manny was investigated even though he didn't use the drug which was not even on the prohibited list. As for Floyd, he did use a method that was on the prohibited list, he didn't notify NSAC until well past the fight ..... for Floyd, NEVADA said, it was all cool what Floyd did!

Yup, Floyd and Manny are treated the same in Nevada

Doesn't matter! Betting drives decisions. PAC doesn't need to be a resident to get the Nevada love!! Floyd was the AAAA side to manny and his A, Marquez was the B side to both. Floyd dealt with Marquez easy. PAC got KTFO to keep it from the judges.

Marquez said he couldn't get a decision victory over Manny is Vegas, so he brutally, and I do mean brutally stopped him!

Comment

• Floyd "Shaft" Mayweather

Floyd Shafted A Nation!!!

Floyd was balls deep!!! Then didn't pull out until he was done, oh sorry, that was me last month in makati!

For you Tagalog

Theme from SHAFT
            Shaft
            Who's the black private ****
            That's a *** machine to all the chicks?
            (Shaft!)
            You're damn right
            Who is the man
            That would risk his neck for his brother man?
            (Shaft!)
            Can ya dig it?
            Who's the cat that won't cop out
            When there's danger all about
            (Shaft!)
            Right on
            You see this cat Shaft is a bad mother
            (Shut your mouth)
            But I'm talkin' about Shaft
            (Then we can dig it)
            He's a complicated man
            But no one understands him but his woman
            (John Shaft)

Read more: Isaac Hayes - Theme From Shaft Lyrics | MetroLyrics
            Last edited by Zaroku; 12-04-2015, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Yup Slip, TripleGFightFan Threw Down the Gaunlet. They won't watch it. They refuse to face their greatest fears. TripleGFightFan Kindly invited them to listen to their God, in his own contradictory words.
              Yup, but they confuse all of this. Its not what they think about Manny that's the issue, they do of course fantasize about circumnavigating his expansive head, but really the issue is they can't deal with how they feel about him losing. Not the fact of him losing but how their sweet man-hearts deal with it. This is all about man feelings, bloating and moderate to severe mental ******ation, that's it. Their greatest fears are normalcy and recognizing how far they're off from that.

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
              Indeed...he must be speaking of the plural form of God...Elohim where he states "let us make man in our image"...but let manny tell it God meant "let us make manny in our image"... so yes...I think it's safe to conclude he's talking to more than one god and they do not agree...
              Jeepers, Manny must be causing some sort of cosmic war?!?!??!? Who say's the Philippines are just there for fertile breeding grounds for *******s?!??!?!?!?
              Last edited by Slip Stream; 12-05-2015, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                Yup, but they confuse all of this. Its not what they think about Manny that's the issue, they do of course fantasizing about circumnavigating his expansive head, but really the issue is they can't deal with how they feel about him losing. Not the fact of him losing but how their sweet man-hearts deal with it. This is all about man feelings, bloating and moderate to severe mental ******ation, that's it. Their greatest fears are normalcy and recognizing how far they're off from that.

Jeepers, Manny must be causing some sort of cosmic war?!?!??!? Who say's the Philippines are just there for fertile breeding grounds for *******s?!??!?!?!?
                I use my light saber there all the time, my goal is to father a new nation. Who will join me in my crusade!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                  Yup, but they confuse all of this. Its not what they think about Manny that's the issue, they do of course fantasizing about circumnavigating his expansive head, but really the issue is they can't deal with how they feel about him losing. Not the fact of him losing but how their sweet man-hearts deal with it. This is all about man feelings, bloating and moderate to severe mental ******ation, that's it. Their greatest fears are normalcy and recognizing how far they're off from that.

They deal with emotions like *****es... - Ether

Comment

• It must really hurt you guys to know that Floyd proved how much he feared Pacquiao by cheating him in the biggest fight of his career (which is something real ATGs didn't do)...so you guys just take it out on Pacquiao instead. lol
                    Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 12-05-2015, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      I use my light saber there all the time, my goal is to father a new nation. Who will join me in my crusade!!!

"As soon as I'm finished with the NSB Crime Squad I shall join you with repopulating the Philippines. This time we'll do this right! Only black DNA can prevent another full fledged ******* outbreak...."

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
                      They deal with emotions like *****es... - Ether
                      Ha ha ha b1tches have nothing on these whiny, bloated, and severely mentally ******ed ****s.....

Comment

Working...
                      X