Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Oh the irony. Have you logged into nsb biometrics scanner Slip. Don't forget your attendance check lol

# mirror is your friend

# dementia sucks
    Heh, amusing, but you need to stop it dude. This is nothing more than "performance art" and you know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      Heh, amusing, but you need to stop it dude. This is nothing more than "performance art" and you know it.
      Lol ooookay

Your favorite hero is retired by he way

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        Dude are you serious?!?!? Do you have anything else damning enough to waste your life chasing a retired Mayweather?
        Always excuses and deflections from Floyd fans ..... but when Larryxxx and others start threads and post about Floyd, Floyd is not retired? Or that is different because they have nothing negative to say about Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Lol ooookay

Your favorite hero is retired by he way
          Really?!?!?!? You noticed that too??????????????

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Always excuses and deflections from Floyd fans ..... but when Larryxxx and others start threads and post about Floyd, Floyd is not retired? Or that is different because they have nothing negative to say about Floyd?
          I have a lot to say that's negative about Floyd, but is it about or even related to boxing bruh? Simple....

Comment

• Chicken award

Behold the gold plated chicken feet in all its glory!

And the chicken trophy award for the best PED hugger in the game goes to..

Floyd Mayweather! Applause! Applause! Applause!

Floyd: I dedicate this award to all who have supported my chicken ways. Without you I won't be here to receive this chicken feet award and have the courage to use IVS to mask my peds. I'm truly blessed.

Comment

• This picture speaks to me.

It feels real and homey. Like I was there with Floyd and USADA in his house. Surreal feeling..

Comment

• What I think is comical is the counter charge of PED usage against Mayweather as if it will reduce the size of PAC's head, or the lopsidedness of his loss.

Comment

• If only punk'n headed-ness were a scoring criteria. Unfortunately, having a PED Enlagred Head only presents a larger target to hit.

I think Marquez might have caused additional head swelling????

Smashing Pumpkins had a good run, so did PAC.

Retire PAC .

Did you see the Donaire fight??? He won!!! But his face looked like he lost!

He lost a lot after Rigo, Walters, and fatherhood!!!

Comment

• This thread still exists? Man what the hell is wrong with yall?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      If only punk'n headed-ness were a scoring criteria. Unfortunately, having a PED Enlagred Head only presents a larger target to hit.

I think Marquez might have caused additional head swelling
                      ????

Smashing Pumpkins had a good run, so did PAC.

Retire PAC .

Did you see the Donaire fight??? He won!!! But his face looked like he lost!

He lost a lot after Rigo, Walters, and fatherhood!!!
                      This is really tough me to talk about but I have to. What Marquez did to PAC was deeper than helping swell an already pumpkin sized head, god bro, what he did was actually swell the size of his soul's head too! Do you feel me on this? Manny got swatted so hard that his soul (an imaginary apparition compose presumably of energy) swol up too! Man that's frightening. I can't for the life of me figure out how the hell he got up so quick? Don't they keep you in recovery or ICU after major surgery?

Comment

Working...
                      X