Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Was it really worth bumping this abortion of a thread for that ****ty post? Is that vitali klitschko on the turkey's vag?
    Floyd posting that abortion pic but never his videos of USADA random drug test.

wonder why that is?

clean up the sport he says

level playing field he says.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      Just finished Thanksgiving and all of the relatives are gone. Anyone hear anything about a scandal or an investigation yet?
      My thanksgiving was last week in Makati, where I drilled guts! Might have more children coming.

But, to answer your question the non existent IV investigation is going nowhere fast. Manny remains defeated & humiliated, in a corner repeating, "I think I won... He did nothing... I did less than Ployd ....I think I won & so does Jinkee!"

Ployd is the ultimate Pilgrim! He destroyed a nation via Television. Made them into a nation of Turkeys drowning in a tear storm.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        My thanksgiving was last week in Makati, where I drilled guts! Might have more children coming.

But, to answer your question the non existent IV investigation is going nowhere fast. Manny remains defeated & humiliated, in a corner repeating, "I think I won... He did nothing... I did less than Ployd ....I think I won & so does Jinkee!"

Ployd is the ultimate Pilgrim! He destroyed a nation via Television. Made them into a nation of Turkeys drowning in a tear storm.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all
        But Ployd was on PEDs doe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post

wonder why that is?

To level the playing field against pac he would have to be on peds...i guess that's why you guys are so certain right?

Comment

• Marquez didn't KTFO of PAC.
            That was a ploy manny used to give Floyd the confidence to fight him.
            He only pretended to get KTFO, he only pretended to have a shoulder injury.

He did not pretend to have a pumpkin head, that was real.

But that is The Manny, you just never know when he is lying or not. He speaks in too many tongues, forked tongue.
            Last edited by Zaroku; 11-27-2015, 01:03 AM.

Comment

To level the playing field against pac he would have to be on peds...i guess that's why you guys are so certain right?
              so certain of what?

Floyd said he was not dehydrated. medical form evidence signed by him

NSAC doctor said he was not dehydrated documented.

USADA never said in any of their statements that Floyd was dehydrated.

why the IV?

the only thing i am certain is that Floyd was not dehydrated and there are no videos of Floyd being randomly drug tested by USADA none whatsoever

Comment

Manny is on PED's you have as much proof on manny as there is on fraud ?

Comment

• Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
                  Manny is on PED's you have as much proof on manny as there is on fraud ?
                  Yusaf Mack (considerthis) got one damning evidence and that is all he needed.

" Pac's head is as big as a pumpkin! "

Comment

wonder why that is?

The Ployd should have never posted those photos. Post it all, or nothing at all!

Comment

Yusaf Mack (considerthis) got one damning evidence and that is all he needed.

" Pac's head is as big as a pumpkin! "
                      Wtf does Yusaf Mack have to do with Manny Pacquio ?

Comment

Working...
                      X