Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froid fans in here trying to create some false equivalency. floyd is the one who went out of his way to start a crusade against ped's but now we know he just wanted complete control and the ability to get away with cheating while his opponents wasn't afforded the same privileges which created an unequal playing field(something he complained against). floyd received an illegal TUE while manny couldn't even get a legal shot.

What a joke. his fans are as hypocritical as he is. Complaining about ped's for 5 straight years with no evidence against Pac to this day, then when floyd cheats and breaks the rules with insurmountable evidence and red flags left and right. They defend him for they have changed their tune and believes cheating is fine lol

No integrity. just robotic defenders of floyd no matter what. A brainwashed Cult. Hail Froid

Floyd's ever growing Cult. AKA: The brotherhood of Pointless

Slip Stream, I believe is the 2nd guy from the left hehehe

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-27-2015, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Froid fans in here trying to create some false equivalency. floyd is the one who went out of his way to start a crusade against ped's but now we know he just wanted complete control and the ability to get away with cheating while his opponents wasn't afforded the same privileges which created an unequal playing field(something he complained against). floyd received an illegal TUE while manny couldn't even get a legal shot.

What a joke. his fans are as hypocritical as he is. Complaining about ped's for 5 straight years with no evidence against Pac to this day, then when floyd cheats and breaks the rules with insurmountable evidence and red flags left and right. They defend him for they have changed their tune and believes cheating is fine lol

No integrity. just robotic defenders of floyd no matter what. A brainwashed Cult. Hail Froid

Floyd's ever growing Cult. AKA: The brotherhood of Pointless

Slip Stream, I believe is the 2nd guy from the left hehehe

I vote, he did it to get away with cheating while his opponents wasn't afforded the same privileges which created an unequal playing field(something he complained against).

But I don't think Manny was clean in the past. Tattoos all over, but afraid of needles !

Slip is constantly asking a simple question. Where is your investigation?
      You post a funny photo, and ... Funny! As funny as the non investigation!

Then you guys don't answer.

Then I throw in my opinion that the Non Investigation will proceed as it has been not proceeding.

Them one of you guys will bring up Lance, Beiber, Bora Bora, shoulder pain, and so it goes!

Didn't USADA clear Floyd of all non issues?
      Last edited by Zaroku; 11-27-2015, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• A professor of mine said this makes him wonder if most black athletes are ped users and cheats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I vote to get away with cheating while his opponents wasn't afforded the same privileges which created an unequal playing field(something he complained against).

But I don't think Manny was clean in the past. Tattoos all over, but afraid of needles !

Slip is constantly asking a simple question. Where is your investigation?

Then you guys don't answer.

Then I throw in my opinion that the Non Investigation will proceed as it has been not proceeding.

Them one of you guys will bring up Lance, Beiber, Bora Bora, shoulder pain, and so it goes!

Didn't USADA clear Floyd of all non issues?
          You vote unfairness, but you still think Floyd deserved the win even if Pac followed USADA to the letter while the other didn't, but instead of being punished he was even a golden ticket in a form of a TUE.

You can't have it both ways my friend.

Case in point. Floyd minions have:

Comment

• 180 pages looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Respect to the Manny fanboys & the Floyd haters who've made this a Floyd hating clubhouse of sorts. Was shocked to see this thread still going off of a story most see as a non-story. Double respect to you guys if you can get OTL or Real Sports to make this a real story at some point.

Comment

You vote unfairness, but you still think Floyd deserved the win even if Pac followed USADA to the letter while the other didn't, but instead of being punished he was even a golden ticket in a form of a TUE.

He beat PAC in pre fight negotiations, no shoulder shot, got his ex post facto TUE, beat him in the ring, post fight interviews clowned PAC.

Nothing will happen. Floyd slipped it into Manny in so many ways.

But I don't know if I believe that PAC was also denied water before the fight. His tight socks, talking to God and knowing he was gonna lose. I made money on that fight. Just like I did when he fought Marquez 4th time.

No PAC did not win in slow motion.

Comment

• It's "Black Friday" and still no investigation on the black guy?

Comment

That is how much power he has! It is really amazing. PAC and his lame crew of advisors & friends let him down. Not filling out a form correctly.

It is sad but true, Floyd's team out negotiated Manny's team. That is power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    That is how much power he has! It is really amazing. PAC and his lame crew of advisors & friends let him down. Not filling out a form correctly.

It is sad but true, Floyd's team out negotiated Manny's team. That is power.
                    You can't have it both ways my friend. Simple as that.

As you said Floyd is a cheat. The rest follows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      It's "Black Friday" and still no investigation on the black guy?
                      Funny! But they are gonna hold on to their save a PAC campaign
                      The non investigation is over. Rumor has it that Floyd is still laughing at what he did to the PAC nation.

Comment

Working...
                      X