Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
    An investigation of an individual cannot be started without evidence you dumbass. There has to be enough evidence to establish probable cause, which is a standard of evidence, to launch an investigation.
    Sorry you are wrong! There are standard indicators that we look at dumb ass but we investigate and gather evidence and build a file and had it over to authorities!

But this is for banking!

So your point is Floyd cheated, manny had one arm!
    Go back to your jeepny! Pick up some riders!
    Last edited by Zaroku; 09-24-2015, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
      People blow this out of proportion because of people hating Floyd. If Pacquaio was the one to have done this, it wouldn't have been an issue at all.
      Yes, it would, seeing how people were already accusing Pacquiao of using PEDs with nothing to go on. People would never shut up if Pacquiao was in Floyd's situation.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Another day and nothing.
      And therefore, the evidence remains.
      Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 09-24-2015, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
        Yes, it would, seeing how people were already accusing Pacquiao of using PEDs with nothing to go on. People would never shut up if Pacquiao was in this position.

And therefore, the evidence remains.
        Good point! But that makes too much sense!
        You sure you want to post that?? Too much power!

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
          You are a ****** dumbass. No one believes that. At best you work in "services".
          Go back to jolleybee! Do your best!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            There are standard indicators
            That is evidence you dumbass.

Comment

• Literally just make **** up out of thin air, call it evidence and anyone who says otherwise is lying or corrupt. They just can't get over Manny losing the biggest fight of his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Literally just make **** up out of thin air, call it evidence and anyone who says otherwise is lying or corrupt. They just can't get over Manny losing the biggest fight of his career.
                An IV before a fight is evidence.

Two T/E ratios well below 1 are evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Floyd is not my hero! Manny is not my hero! No man is my hero!
                  You see, a simple minded person has to cling to a hero figure, a person like you perhaps! I am not saying that you idolize other men! I respect their skills, but I won't worship anybody!

I know nothing about you. You, know nothing about me!
                  Let me guess! Speculate!
                  Do you know what a Balikbayan is?
                  Ever heard of makati, p Burgos street ? How about Forbes park, my friends live there! I go every other year!
                  ur hero is a fraud. just deal with it, ok?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Literally just make **** up out of thin air, call it evidence and anyone who says otherwise is lying or corrupt. They just can't get over Manny losing the biggest fight of his career.
                    I'm sure a smart guy like yourself won't have difficulty answering these yes or no questions: Did Floyd have abnormal T:E ratios prior to his fights with Victor Ortiz and Robert Guerrero? And did he get caught injecting 750 ml of saline directly into his bloodstream, without a valid TUE, and under highly su****ious circumstances?

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
                      I'm sure a smart guy like yourself won't have difficulty answering these yes or no questions: Did Floyd have abnormal T:E ratios prior to his fights with Victor Ortiz and Robert Guerrero? And did he get caught injecting 750 ml of saline directly into his bloodstream, without a valid TUE, and under highly su****ious circumstances?

The only problem is his low ratios, while I agree they're su****ious, are within the acceptable range. They've got nothing on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X