Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My women call me Espanol, Puet, and mahal!

I don't really care and rarely listen. What I say they must obey!

I always do what I want to do! My chorizo pounds Pinay!

Perfect life!

Comment

• Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
      Wtf does Yusaf Mack have to do with Manny Pacquio ?
      i call consider this yusaf mack because he loves to talk about my dad's penis.

hence yusaf mack=considerthis

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Lol @ yusaf mack. I'm not black or gay so...
        one interesting thing tho, filipino males statistically have a very high rate of *******uality. Just look at all the lady boys in the philipines. I don't know if it's genetics or low testosterone levels or what, but god is cruel nonetheless. As if making them physically inferior wasn't enough.
        you love to talk about my dad's penis yusaf mack

Comment

• Where's the MOTHER****ING Investigation?!?!?! - Part 14 "I turn to Spoon23"

"Since the foundings of existence I have seen such beauty as none have seen. How many have crossed paths with maelstroms oh so ancient? Who has touched the white hot light of creation itself as it unfurled from the very mind of God? Who have visited the place where dreams are spun, but yet I see nothing of an investigation? I come to you at last Spoon23 for this answer, indeed, where shall this investigation come to bring the Mayweather's reign to an end?"

"Oh baby, baby
          Oh baby, baby
          Oh baby, baby
          How was I supposed to know
          That something wasn't right here
          Oh baby baby
          I shouldn't have let you go
          And now you're out of sight, yeah
          Show me, how you want it to be
          Tell me baby
          'Cause I need to know now what we've got

[CHORUS:]
          My loneliness is killing me
          I must confess, I still believe
          When I'm not with you I lose my mind
          Give me a sign
          Hit me baby one more time"

"Seriously?!?!? What of this investigation?!?!?"

"Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!"
          Last edited by Slip Stream; 11-27-2015, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Here is a gift for your thanksgiving! I preferred the toe to toe! Taking risks and leaving it all in the ring.

But being a fan, or being a fighter are completely different things.

I boxed PAL for years to keep me out of trouble. It helped me greatly, but I was a bit better than average. Now that winter is coming on, my hands hurt, but my face hurts more. In winter my wife wonders why I can't take the lids off of glass jars easily??? As big as my hands are, she says. Boxing is in natural! Using a mouse, watching a screen all day, all unnatural acts.

Hands were made foe shaking, greeting each other with kindness. The story behind the story would shock you.
            Thanks, ...... I have similar stories where even my teammate couldn't believe that I was playing with a fractured hand due to what I was able to do even though I had an injury. So imagine as a fan? A spectator?

Yup, there are different perspectives to the same event. The poster that I responded to thinks that if you are a fan of Manny then that is all you are.

The poster was wrong AGAIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Thanks, ...... I have similar stories where even my teammate couldn't believe that I was playing with a fractured hand due to what I was able to do even though I had an injury. So imagine as a fan? A spectator?

Yup, there are different perspectives to the same event. The poster that I responded to thinks that if you are a fan of Manny then that is all you are.

The poster was wrong AGAIN!
              Good to hear that PAC isn't your God.
              The IV issue will go on and on. PAC lost. No asterisk.
              Floyd cheated him fair & square!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Good to hear that PAC isn't your God.
                The IV issue will go on and on. PAC lost. No asterisk.
                Floyd cheated him fair & square!
                I have criticized Manny as well.

As for cheating well its cheating so its not fair and square, as you put it.

How can one person who had an actual injury be refused of a drug that was NOT on the prohibited list while Floyd can use whatever he wants even if its on the prohibited list and that there is no way that he was severely dehydrated?

- Manny requested and got approval, in writing, from USADA at least 5 days before the fight.

Floyd requested and got approval AFTER the fight.

- For Manny, NSAC said they received information too late even though it was before the fight. Received no information until after the fight for Floyd.

So an approval from USADA is only valid if your name is Floyd. It can even be given weeks after the fight for Floyd. Its never too late!

Finally, NSAC said about Manny's injury "It would not be fair to Floyd if we allowed something even if it was not on the prohibited list"

Pre-fight form:
                - Manny investigated due to an incorrect checkbox
                - Floyd not investigated even though he incorrectly filled out his form.

They took away Manny's water and vitamins prior to the fight for the first time in his career. Floyd was allowed to get that thru an IV!!!! ........... WOW!!!

Sorry but I do not see "fair and square". I see Nevada and company doing everything in its powers and more to give Floyd all of the advantages that he wants while removing it for Manny and other opponents.

Last edited by ADP02; 11-27-2015, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  I have criticized Manny as well.

As for cheating well its cheating so its not fair and square, as you put it.

How can one person who had an actual injury be refused of a drug that was NOT on the prohibited list while Floyd can use whatever he wants even if its on the prohibited list and that there is no way that he was severely dehydrated?

- Manny requested and got approval, in writing, from USADA at least 5 days before the fight.

Floyd requested and got approval AFTER the fight.

- For Manny, NSAC said they received information too late even though it was before the fight. Received no information until after the fight for Floyd.

So an approval from USADA is only valid if your name is Floyd. It can even be given weeks after the fight for Floyd. Its never too late!

Finally, NSAC said about Manny's injury "It would not be fair to Floyd if we allowed something even if it was not on the prohibited list"

Pre-fight form:
                  - Manny investigated due to an incorrect checkbox
                  - Floyd not investigated even though he incorrectly filled out his form.

They took away Manny's water and vitamins prior to the fight for the first time in his career. Floyd was allowed to get that thru an IV!!!! ........... WOW!!!

Sorry but I do not see "fair and square". I see Nevada and company doing everything in its powers and more to give Floyd all of the advantages that he wants while removing it for Manny and other opponents.

No investigation = no harm no foul = IV is rendered legit = fair & square

But an investigation needs to happen. It would also be an unfair investigation. If it did happen, and Floyd was cleared, then what?
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 11-27-2015, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• I just want to point out that notice that every since the IV scandal, nobody has gotten on Pacquiao's case for not giving Floyd any credit? That shows that even THEY know that he doesn't deserve it.

Comment

• The sad part is even if Froid injected himself with all the peds available for nsac or USADA to look the other way.

He would still run, hug and COWER against Pac.

Legendary..

Comment

Working...
                      X