Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd fans are trying so tried to convince themselves that this is nothing. so sad coz even with steroids, floyd is still boring. arguably the most boring fighter in history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Y u do dis to him!?
      sorry, i didnt mean it. i hope this guy still comments tomorrow. i dont want him to commit suicide.

Comment

• Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
        floyd fans are trying so tried to convince themselves that this is nothing. so sad coz even with steroids, floyd is still boring. arguably the most boring fighter in history.
        Definitely the most boring fighter that ever got rated Ped4Ped #1
        As a lightweight he was alright in spells but soon as he stepped up my god, put you to sleep!

I think its awful that Errol Spence got compared to Floyd Mayweather because his fight last night was anything but Mayweather-esque is was highly entertaining he took chances and he put on a great show If he is the future I'm very happy about that and hope he lives up to the hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          Definitely the most boring fighter that ever got rated Ped4Ped #1
          As a lightweight he was alright in spells but soon as he stepped up my god, put you to sleep!

I think its awful that Errol Spence got compared to Floyd Mayweather because his fight last night was anything but Mayweather-esque is was highly entertaining he took chances and he put on a great show If he is the future I'm very happy about that and hope he lives up to the hype.
          floyd is the worst ped4ped ever. doesnt care about his fans. only cares about money. boring and a cheat. cant believe he has fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            How's it feel now you know Mayweather didn't do anything illegal?

TUE is for otherwise illegal methods.

He was just allowed to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              If you insist on keeping your head in the sand, why participate in the conversation? I'm pretty neural about Mayweather and I don't have a big problem with PEDs, but to ignore the fact that something nefarious is going on here is just embracing ignorance in the most literal way. I'm guessing you think OJ was innocent too?
              "If the IV does not fit, you must acquit!"
              I don't know what your problem is red fox....you get a headache you take an aspirin right? your stomach hurts you go for the pepto you follow? got that cold that won't quit you grab the nyquil so far so good?

you get a little irregular in the bowels you grab an enima. and when you need a vitamin boost and you get a little thirsty you grab an iv drip.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                I don't know what your problem is red fox....you get a headache you take an aspirin right? your stomach hurts you go for the pepto you follow? got that cold that won't quit you grab the nyquil so far so good?

you get a little irregular in the bowels you grab an enima. and when you need a vitamin boost and you get a little thirsty you grab an iv drip.
                hahahahha. go fluid.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  floyd is probably using drugs and masking their use with an IV.

that's what a reasonable person pulls from the article.

at the very least we can put to bed the idea that he walks around at 150 in between fights, and is 150 on fight night.

the guy doesn't even weigh in unofficially without a gun to his head

"it's cuz he calls the shots doe!"

huge hit for the floyd fans. expect them to start to leave boxingscene, the way the pinoys did when manny started to slip, and had to rob marquez in the third fight.
                  All the multiple times he weighs in at 150 what do you suppose it is then a lie?

And Floyd definitely has a choice of he wants to be weighed, much like Oscar who also did the same thing (The reason Floyd startig doing it after Oscar refused to be weighed against him IMO)

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    All the multiple times he weighs in at 150 what do you suppose it is then a lie?

And Floyd definitely has a choice of he wants to be weighed, much like Oscar who also did the same thing (The reason Floyd startig doing it after Oscar refused to be weighed against him IMO)

TUE for the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

I'm in complete agreement here. Drinking/eating through the mouth is so passe.

Comment

Working...
                      X