Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    I wonder how many people have had an IV and committed a crime, they're all on steroids. How ****** can you get.
    Using same agency that didn't trace any PED's in Lance Armstrong for 20 years, having a gym full of roid junkies

Comment

• How's it feel now you know Mayweather didn't do anything illegal?

Comment

How's it feel now you know Mayweather didn't do anything illegal?

How's it feel to know your idol is a cheat all along? his career is tainted plus he is boring.

Comment

Who's hiding steroids? Have you got some info nobody else has?
          If you insist on keeping your head in the sand, why participate in the conversation? I'm pretty neural about Mayweather and I don't have a big problem with PEDs, but to ignore the fact that something nefarious is going on here is just embracing ignorance in the most literal way. I'm guessing you think OJ was innocent too?
          "If the IV does not fit, you must acquit!"

Comment

• Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
            How's it feel to know your idol is a cheat all along? his career is tainted plus he is boring.
            Y u do dis to him!?

Comment

• floyd fans are trying so tried to convince themselves that this is nothing. so sad coz even with steroids, floyd is still boring. arguably the most boring fighter in history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                Y u do dis to him!?
                sorry, i didnt mean it. i hope this guy still comments tomorrow. i dont want him to commit suicide.

Comment

• Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
                  floyd fans are trying so tried to convince themselves that this is nothing. so sad coz even with steroids, floyd is still boring. arguably the most boring fighter in history.
                  Definitely the most boring fighter that ever got rated Ped4Ped #1
                  As a lightweight he was alright in spells but soon as he stepped up my god, put you to sleep!

I think its awful that Errol Spence got compared to Floyd Mayweather because his fight last night was anything but Mayweather-esque is was highly entertaining he took chances and he put on a great show If he is the future I'm very happy about that and hope he lives up to the hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Definitely the most boring fighter that ever got rated Ped4Ped #1
                    As a lightweight he was alright in spells but soon as he stepped up my god, put you to sleep!

I think its awful that Errol Spence got compared to Floyd Mayweather because his fight last night was anything but Mayweather-esque is was highly entertaining he took chances and he put on a great show If he is the future I'm very happy about that and hope he lives up to the hype.
                    floyd is the worst ped4ped ever. doesnt care about his fans. only cares about money. boring and a cheat. cant believe he has fans.

Comment

How's it feel now you know Mayweather didn't do anything illegal?

TUE is for otherwise illegal methods.

He was just allowed to do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X