Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
    The irony of this whole saga is that Pac, who for years has had this cloud hanging over him, seems to have complied with everything required.

Floyd, who instigated the accusations, is in fact the one who was caught using suspect methods.

I sincerely hope this is his last fight. Get out of the sport before you tarnish it further with your doping.
    Pretty sure Pacquiao lied about an injury on a form required, then tried to have a pain killing injection.

Comment

• The highest value athletes get the very best drugs and are the hardest to catch because they have the best medical advice.

You have to take IV use as suspect, that's been the masking process in pro cycling for decades.

Floyd is nearly forty now, he eats a lot of fast food during and outside camp yet maintains his weight easily. At his age that is very hard achieve.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        The highest value athletes get the very best drugs and are the hardest to catch because they have the best medical advice.

You have to take IV use as suspect, that's been the masking process in pro cycling for decades.

Floyd is nearly forty now, he eats a lot of fast food during and outside camp yet maintains his weight easily. At his age that is very hard achieve.
        I understand your skepticism, however I don't think he eats as much junk food as he lets on, I think that's just mind games and promotion **** like Hopkins said a while back, I can almost guarantee that he has a solid eating plan really and only has junk food on occasion.

It wouldn't truly surprise me if any athlete at the top of their sport came out dirty though like you said, or any world level athlete for that matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
          I understand your skepticism, however I don't think he eats as much junk food as he lets on, I think that's just mind games and promotion **** like Hopkins said a while back, I can almost guarantee that he has a solid eating plan really and only has junk food on occasion.

It wouldn't truly surprise me if any athlete at the top of their sport came out dirty though like you said, or any world level athlete for that matter.
          Floyd is the ultimate risk manager, if he believes the risk of getting caught juicing is lower than the risk of continued success I believe he would take the risk. He is a gambler who always has the house on his side, so why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            Floyd is the ultimate risk manager, if he believes the risk of getting caught juicing is lower than the risk of continued success I believe he would take the risk. He is a gambler who always has the house on his side, so why not?
            That's not the point I was addressing, you said he can't eat the amount of junk food he does and still stay on weight, I'm just saying I don't think he eats as much crap as he lets on is all.

As for the masking situation, to be honest I've not thoroughly read everything, but from the bits I have read and the stuff I've seen on here there seems to be conflicting stories and even some that have been fabricated so I can't really comment until I've read everything. Not only that I'm waiting for USADA and NSAC to have their say, it will all be revealed eventually so there's literally no point in us all jumping to conclusions.

If Floyd comes out dirty from it then hes an idiot who's ended up with egg on his face, and deserves whatever punishment he gets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Pretty sure Pacquiao lied about an injury on a form required, then tried to have a pain killing injection.
              You're right, hiding an injury is far worse than hiding steroids in your system...
              Good call, as always. Lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                You're right, hiding an injury is far worse than hiding steroids in your system...
                Good call, as always. Lol...
                Who's hiding steroids? Have you got some info nobody else has?

Comment

Using the same methods as Lance Armstrong and being an ex-convict, naaaaah nothing su****ious about that at all.

Comment

Again ask your boy floyd armstrong. he flushed it with IV

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      Using the same methods as Lance Armstrong and being an ex-convict, naaaaah nothing su****ious about that at all.

I wonder how many people have had an IV and committed a crime, they're all on steroids. How ****** can you get.

Comment

Working...
                      X