Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    If you insist on keeping your head in the sand, why participate in the conversation? I'm pretty neural about Mayweather and I don't have a big problem with PEDs, but to ignore the fact that something nefarious is going on here is just embracing ignorance in the most literal way. I'm guessing you think OJ was innocent too?
    "If the IV does not fit, you must acquit!"
    I don't know what your problem is red fox....you get a headache you take an aspirin right? your stomach hurts you go for the pepto you follow? got that cold that won't quit you grab the nyquil so far so good?

you get a little irregular in the bowels you grab an enima. and when you need a vitamin boost and you get a little thirsty you grab an iv drip.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      I don't know what your problem is red fox....you get a headache you take an aspirin right? your stomach hurts you go for the pepto you follow? got that cold that won't quit you grab the nyquil so far so good?

you get a little irregular in the bowels you grab an enima. and when you need a vitamin boost and you get a little thirsty you grab an iv drip.
      hahahahha. go fluid.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        floyd is probably using drugs and masking their use with an IV.

that's what a reasonable person pulls from the article.

at the very least we can put to bed the idea that he walks around at 150 in between fights, and is 150 on fight night.

the guy doesn't even weigh in unofficially without a gun to his head

"it's cuz he calls the shots doe!"

huge hit for the floyd fans. expect them to start to leave boxingscene, the way the pinoys did when manny started to slip, and had to rob marquez in the third fight.
        All the multiple times he weighs in at 150 what do you suppose it is then a lie?

And Floyd definitely has a choice of he wants to be weighed, much like Oscar who also did the same thing (The reason Floyd startig doing it after Oscar refused to be weighed against him IMO)

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          All the multiple times he weighs in at 150 what do you suppose it is then a lie?

And Floyd definitely has a choice of he wants to be weighed, much like Oscar who also did the same thing (The reason Floyd startig doing it after Oscar refused to be weighed against him IMO)

TUE for the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

I'm in complete agreement here. Drinking/eating through the mouth is so passe.

Comment

• I,V's

MEDICATIONS

but lets be honest here, you see how some of his fans are protecting him no matter what, they wont even admit that the situation is shady lol. Thats insane he is just a boxer that boxes in a the sport and you guys think is your lord and saviour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                Pretty sure Pacquiao lied about an injury on a form required, then tried to have a pain killing injection.
                pretty sure Floyd lied about being dehydrated administers IV got caught, applied for TUE which USADA who has no authority conveniently approved 18 days later.

is he dehydrated against Berto @146

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  How's it feel now you know Mayweather didn't do anything illegal?

what floyd did was completely prohibited. iv therapy of more than 50ml per 6 hour in his own home is ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED/ILLEGAL/BANNED. which is why tue needs to be granted BUT floyd doesn't meet the critera for iv therapy under wada code, so he shouldn't have been granted tue. it's that simple u fart.

floyd got caught for doing something completely illegal (masking illegal substance using iv therapy), and usada protected him.

Comment

• These simps got all excited for a no contest not knowing that NSAC ruled on this months ago already
                    Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 09-12-2015, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      These simps got all excited for a no contest not knowing that NSAC ruled on this months ago already
                      u floyd farts are completely pathetic hahahahahhahahahhahaha.

what good excuse does floyd have to use iv therapy?? answer me this one simple question.

Comment

Working...
                      X