Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    After calling you out upon your wrongdoing, you now want to mention the various reasons, particularly which came from Ellerbe. But before, you were all cool with the blood and urine sample thing.

Yes, you have no idea if he worked out that day or not. And it's definitely possible, especially since he has a history of working out still during fight week. Even sparring during fight week.

Next, again, his weigh-in weight doesn't prove or disprove anything. For instance, do you know what his weight was before the weigh-in? The week before the weigh-in?

Finally, once again, you might as well accuse 90% of professional boxers of masking PEDS via rehydrating through IV. As they do it and use significantly greater quan****** than 750 ml. Rehydrating overnight 10 lbs to 20 lbs. Good luck!
    Actually I do know that he did not work out but Floyd did have a light workout the night before the weigh in. Nothing intense. Which makes sense.

I gave you all that you need to know. You just don't get it!

Again, Floyd volunteered for something then opted out. See the difference?
    Again, Floyd didn't have to lose overnight 10, 15, 20 lbs. Funny how you Floyd fans said that Canelo was not drained trying to lose so much weight but here, Floyd fans caught saying differently for Floyd, with no weight issues.

Here he is at 30 day out. Floyd has been very consistent throughout the years:

Comment

Even your precious boy Pacquiao has done it in the past, before he begun to just fight in the weight class where he naturally belongs. It is common practice. You think they just suddenly weigh 147, and next day 164 by praying to Jesus or just drinking glasses?

You're more than welcome to provide a credible source that states Pacquiao has used an excess of 750 ml of saline or greater to rehydrate in the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post

I seemed to have hit a nerve with that post. You still didn't answer my question, do you truly believe that a guy who beat the mother of his kids so bad that she had to be rolled out on a stretcher, would be above cheating?

If someone read your post in this thread to Floyd, he would probably laugh and think to himself, "this fool actually believed me."
        I think he's laughing at you fools -- and laughing all the way to the bank.

That post doesn't strike anything. I loved seeing your flag of failure.

Comment

You're more than welcome to provide a credible source that states Pacquiao has used an excess of 750 ml of saline or greater to rehydrate in the past.
          Again, it is common practice. The majority of professional boxers rehydrate via IV. It's only the morons that think otherwise, that think fighters just miraculously drink 10 to 20 lbs of water within 24 hours!

Here's an example of it, but it goes unsaid. And there is nothing wrong with it. It is permissible and commonly done by many fighters. Pacquiao did nothing wrong here.

Comment

Exposed how? By you? What has this exposure done? Did it strip away the W against Pacquiao or his undefeated record?

But hey, if you think your forum words mean anything and will expose and bring down the big bad Mayweather. Good for you then! I hope you get the justice you seek!
            I mentioned you and Floyd but here you are willing to take the bullet for Floyd. You don't care about yourself.

Its all there but you do not get it.

You do not seem to understand what dehydration is. That is just part of your problem.

Comment

• Funny thing is when asked why Floyd took the IV Elerbe said it was because Floyd was dehydrated from training and giving blood then Floyd fu*ks that up by saying he trained harder for Berto. Who the hell gets dehydrated from training to hard then comes back their very next fight and trains even harder. That IV must be mmm good! He's hooked!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Actually I do know that he did not work out but Floyd did have a light workout the night before the weigh in. Nothing intense. Which makes sense.

Again, Floyd didn't have to lose overnight 10, 15, 20 lbs. Funny how you Floyd fans said that Canelo was not drained trying to lose so much weight but here, Floyd fans caught saying differently for Floyd, with no weight issues.

The severe fl0motion sickness appears to be worsening with each consecutive post. He doesn't want to accept the obvious fact that the higher ups in Vegas have a financial stake in Floyd's fights, and are willing to turn a blind eye to his lying and cheating ways.

This was blatantly evident when Floyd's jail sentence was postponed so that he could fight Miguel Cotto.

Comment

Again, it is common practice. The majority of professional boxers rehydrate via IV. It's only the morons that think otherwise, that think fighters just miraculously drink 10 to 20 lbs of water within 24 hours!

Here's an example of it, but it goes unsaid. And there is nothing wrong with it. It is permissible and commonly done by many fighters. Pacquiao did nothing wrong here.

Spoken like a guy who's never worked out a single day of his life. You still haven't provided a credible source or study that gives insight on the common use of IVs in boxing. Try harder.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Him not having to lose so much weight does not disprove he was dehydrated.

Again, you are pointing to weights very distant from each other. None of which prove or disprove he was dehydrated. And that's your problem. You lack any concrete evidence proving he was NOT dehydrated.

Comment

Spoken like a guy who's never worked out a single day of his life. You still haven't provided a source or a study that provides insight on the common use of IVs in boxing. Try harder.
                      Again, only the morons like you believe fighters just throw on 10 lbs to 20 lbs overnight within 24 hours -- via oral drinking. You're a bigger fool that I thought. Really believing his hero put on 13 lbs within 24 hours just by praying and drinking glasses.

And the irony about it all is that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Pacquiao rehydrating via IV for that fight. It is permissible and common practice for the majority of fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X