Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Jes! If anyone beats PAC they obviously cheated! I was berry clear about that!

Nobody can defeat PAC.

Just joking
    You are but some peeples ain't....

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      I'll go ahead and wait for definitive proof before I damn a guy, besides the wound of Pacquiao's loss is still kinda fresh. I gotta let you ladies get you emotions off your chest for a bit longer.

Floyd didn't blow all of his energy on an all out take no prisoners blitzkrieg either. Maidana fought the correct strategic fight given his abilities, which meant that he had go out there and let his hands go regardless, but a tactic like that requires vast reserves of stamina. Floyd is very economical with his punches, thus saving a lot of his energy. That's smart boxing dude, not roids.

Maidana fought Floyd dirty you understand? No opponent should be able to tell another fighter what his gloves taste like. Maidana's corner was openly telling him to fight dirty and you're butt hurt about Mayweather's camp questioning his gloves? Yeah. okay....

Marquez would lose regardless, while a great fighter in his own right, he doesn't have the skills that Floyd has.

Size matters?

Why do people act like an older man "waiting" is to his advantage? Do you understand how truly ridiculous this sounds?

Maybe but I haven't seen any evidence yet, and until I do, Manny still lost to a more skillful fighter....
      You tried unsuccessfully to squirm out of that.

You said: Size matter? Questioning gloves? Picked someone 3 weight classes and Floyd still came in over the limit.
      Again, you who are using this to defend him and you using blinders, will certainly look the other way but your hero took the easiest route available and that is to say, tried the best he can to take any or all advantages away from his opponent while making sure that Floyd keeps his. In other words, YES Floyd is capable of doing all that and has done all that even though you tried to make it sound that Floyd is above all that.

So just like you couldn't even admit to all that then you certainly will not be the one to ask to solve the puzzle even though the pieces are right there in front of you.

Start with Ellerbe and Floyd interview. Listen to their lame excuses. verify if it makes sense. If it does not then you need to begin to question the real motive for the IV. I have and others have.

Again, objectively speaking. Floyd was NOT dehydrated to the point that he required an IV. At best, Floyd was looking for an advantage. At worst, he was delaying or masking PEDs use. Either way, it was wrong.

Again, you are misinformed about PEDs and talent.
      Heredia: There is no doubt about it. The difference between 10.0 and 9.7 seconds is the drugs.

SPIEGEL: Can drugs make anyone into a world record holder?

Heredia: No, that is a misapprehension: “You take a couple of tablets today and tomorrow you can really fly.” In reality you have to train inconceivably hard, be very talented and have a perfect team of trainers and support staff. And then it is the best drugs that make the difference. It is all a great composition, a symphony

SPIEGEL: Why did you begin doping?

Heredia: ....... Then I had an injury but I wanted to qualify for the Olympic team anyway. Doping became to me what it is for most athletes: part of the sport. If you train for 12 hours today and your trainer expects you to train for 12 hours again tomorrow, you dope. Otherwise you can’t do it.

SPIEGEL: Do you have any other secrets?

Heredia: Oh yes, of course. There are tablets for the kidneys that block the metabolites of steroids, so when athletes give a urine sample, they don’t excrete the metabolites and thus test negative. Or there is an enzyme that slowly consumes proteins - epo has protein structures, and the enzyme thus ensures that the B sample of the doping test has a completely different value than the A sample. Then there are chemicals that you take a couple of hours before the race that prevent acidification in the muscles. Together with epo they are an absolute miracle. I’ve created 20 different drugs that are still undetectable for the doping testers.

Comment

You are but some peeples ain't....
        I see. Was just pointing out that if PAC loses, it is a controversy. Maybe if Floyd lost by decision, or by a brutal KO loss, this conversation would probably be going a different direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Again, objectively speaking. Floyd was NOT dehydrated to the point that he required an IV. At best, Floyd was looking for an advantage. At worst, he was delaying or masking PEDs use. Either way, it was wrong.

Heredia: There is no doubt about it. The difference between 10.0 and 9.7 seconds is the drugs.

Heredia: No, that is a misapprehension: “You take a couple of tablets today and tomorrow you can really fly.” In reality you have to train inconceivably hard, be very talented and have a perfect team of trainers and support staff. And then it is the best drugs that make the difference. It is all a great composition, a symphony

Heredia: ....... Then I had an injury but I wanted to qualify for the Olympic team anyway. Doping became to me what it is for most athletes: part of the sport. If you train for 12 hours today and your trainer expects you to train for 12 hours again tomorrow, you dope. Otherwise you can’t do it.

Heredia: Oh yes, of course. There are tablets for the kidneys that block the metabolites of steroids, so when athletes give a urine sample, they don’t excrete the metabolites and thus test negative. Or there is an enzyme that slowly consumes proteins - epo has protein structures, and the enzyme thus ensures that the B sample of the doping test has a completely different value than the A sample. Then there are chemicals that you take a couple of hours before the race that prevent acidification in the muscles. Together with epo they are an absolute miracle. I’ve created 20 different drugs that are still undetectable for the doping testers.
          lol. There is nothing relevant to the context of May 1st - May 2nd. First of all, this is just general information for PED use. There is absolutely no significance nor detail about the testing done for Floyd and Pac, and yet again, people are still choosing to believe that their testing was NORMAL testing. EPO, CIR, and HGH were significant approaches to their contracts and the timed manner in which blood and urine were to be given, so that PROHIBITED SUBSTANCES could benefit either fighter. This out of context info from Heredia has nothing to do with even theory behind May - Pac. The context of the conversation is about generalized Olympic training. Name an Olympic event that had the exact same protocol as May - Pac. Not a training, a MAIN event from one day before to the day of. You win a medal then you get stripped, we get research how it was done we can analyze EPO, CIR, and HGH.

Or, is Heredia talking about NSAC or any other commission style testing vs the WADA style May-Pac bout? Heredia talking about qualifying for the Olympic team has nothing to do with May-Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I see. Was just pointing out that if PAC loses, it is a controversy. Maybe if Floyd lost by decision, or by a brutal KO loss, this conversation would probably be going a different direction.
            Exactly! The rationale keeps changing as the months wear on. It's a multiple choice as to why Mayweather should be denied an easy win against Pacquiao:

A. Manny won the fight (Manny's take before he left the bubble of the boxing ring.)
            B. He had a torn rotator cuff so he couldn't punch like he wanted to
            C. Manny won the fight in slow motion replay
            D. Floyd was on roids
            E. All of the above

A lot of Pac's fans choose E of course because in their minds it's perfectly logical to hold contradictory positions on the same fight. Mind you this is a guy that's lost 3 out of his last six fights, and one of those losses he did his level best to imitate a victim at a crime scene, minus the tape. Even with this record some folks still believed he could beat Mayweather. But when Floyd wins easily instead of just giving him props, they instead chose to go to great lengths to furiously attack his credibility as if that could take away the pain of Manny's humiliation.

So I feel ya. If the situation were reversed, no one would bat an eye because they would be to happy with the outcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              lol. There is nothing relevant to the context of May 1st - May 2nd. First of all, this is just general information for PED use. There is absolutely no significance nor detail about the testing done for Floyd and Pac, and yet again, people are still choosing to believe that their testing was NORMAL testing. EPO, CIR, and HGH were significant approaches to their contracts and the timed manner in which blood and urine were to be given, so that PROHIBITED SUBSTANCES could benefit either fighter. This out of context info from Heredia has nothing to do with even theory behind May - Pac. The context of the conversation is about generalized Olympic training. Name an Olympic event that had the exact same protocol as May - Pac. Not a training, a MAIN event from one day before to the day of. You win a medal then you get stripped, we get research how it was done we can analyze EPO, CIR, and HGH.

Or, is Heredia talking about NSAC or any other commission style testing vs the WADA style May-Pac bout? Heredia talking about qualifying for the Olympic team has nothing to do with May-Pac.
              Like the rest of the FLoyd fans you are quick to say your say without reading what this was about.

The poster said that Floyd was too good skill wise and not the type of person who would cheat or even required to cheat. Floyd fans also told me that Lance was a bad guy and not a good example.

Well, I showed a picture of Floyd being brought to jail. So he is not the model citizen either.
              Well, the Memo Heredia interview was to point out that the expert in this said that you need to work hard, be very talented and take PEDs to separate you from the pack. So I pointed out that too.

The other stuff Memo said was bonus. It showed there was ways to circumvent testing in an Olympic testing so don't think it can't be done especially if you can use an IV, delay giving samples, sign a contract whenever you want thus shortening the time frame and knowing when testing begins. Knowing by experience when is the last day of blood testing close to a fight. YOUR team paying the testers is different too since you want to bring up differences.

The reason that there is this sticky thread is because Floyd's in a scandal .... and the approach taken, that you are trying to elevate, is the issue!!! Floyd even was allowed to opt out at his convenience. How convenient!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                You tried unsuccessfully to squirm out of that.

You said: Size matter? Questioning gloves? Picked someone 3 weight classes and Floyd still came in over the limit.
                Again, you who are using this to defend him and you using blinders, will certainly look the other way but your hero took the easiest route available and that is to say, tried the best he can to take any or all advantages away from his opponent while making sure that Floyd keeps his. In other words, YES Floyd is capable of doing all that and has done all that even though you tried to make it sound that Floyd is above all that.

So just like you couldn't even admit to all that then you certainly will not be the one to ask to solve the puzzle even though the pieces are right there in front of you.

Start with Ellerbe and Floyd interview. Listen to their lame excuses. verify if it makes sense. If it does not then you need to begin to question the real motive for the IV. I have and others have.

Didn't really read my post did you? If you find yourself continually trying to tear a fighter down, you have to ask yourself why that is? If you aren't capable of that sort of introspection, carry on...

Comment

• Floyd is clean and innocent pls believe me said the fl0mo

Comment

• I keep checking the news and do not see anything regarding this. There hasn't been anything on this since the day after Floyd fought.

Moving on.

Comment

Exactly! The rationale keeps changing as the months wear on. It's a multiple choice as to why Mayweather should be denied an easy win against Pacquiao:

A. Manny won the fight (Manny's take before he left the bubble of the boxing ring.)
                      B. He had a torn rotator cuff so he couldn't punch like he wanted to
                      C. Manny won the fight in slow motion replay
                      D. Floyd was on roids
                      E. All of the above

A lot of Pac's fans choose E of course because in their minds it's perfectly logical to hold contradictory positions on the same fight. Mind you this is a guy that's lost 3 out of his last six fights, and one of those losses he did his level best to imitate a victim at a crime scene, minus the tape. Even with this record some folks still believed he could beat Mayweather. But when Floyd wins easily instead of just giving him props, they instead chose to go to great lengths to furiously attack his credibility as if that could take away the pain of Manny's humiliation.

So I feel ya. If the situation were reversed, no one would bat an eye because they would be to happy with the outcome.
                      Thank you! For getting what I have been trying to communicate to boxing fans.
                      I may be a bit sarcastic, but it is getting a bit silly, zits on his back, holding, too much mobility, IV, hauser, shoulder pain, Area 51(this is mine) etc etc.

Nothing will change. 8 rds to 4, in slow motion or not, low action fight, but Floyd won.

Comment

Working...
                      X