Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    so that's what Floyd fans stands now?

cleaning up the sport if Floyd is not involved in it.

and like most Floyd fans stands now

let it go, if the scandal is about floyd? suddenly experiencing amnesia about cleaning up the sport eh
    nope, floyd's fans position now is that pac's fans should be the one acting on this cleaning the sport championed by their tbe idol...

they are now just crossing their arms...

and crossing their fingers that nothing will come out of this scandal...

sadly, some of them have the gall to gloat about something so important to the sport..

that is to prevent cheating and corruption in boxing..

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      nope, floyd's fans position now is that pac's fans should be the one acting on this cleaning the sport championed by their tbe idol...

they are now just crossing their arms...

and crossing their fingers that nothing will come out of this scandal...

sadly, some of them have the gall to gloat about something so important to the sport..

that is to prevent cheating and corruption in boxing..
      I don't give a **** about Floyd or PAC, how do we proceed?
      Tell me. I will write an email and cc everyone.

How do we clean up boxing??

I actually know nothing will come of this scandal. It is only being played out here.

How do we expose Floyd? He had the gall to say he is boxing, which I do not agree with. Boxing is boxing, floyd a boxer, PAC a boxer. That stupid boast of his is marketing genius, or he actually believes that bull, or both.

If boxing is Floyd as he said himself, and if he used PEDs, we can clean up boxing by getting to the bottom of his highly controversial moves.

Sugar Ray Robinson was by far, better than that self hype TBE, in the ring. But marketing, self hype, TBE. All the way to the bank. And he actually beat PAC 8 rds to 4.

How do I proceed??? Who will listen to an expat living in Tokyo???
      Last edited by Zaroku; 10-13-2015, 04:50 AM.

Comment

• More from Hauser :

http://www.boxnation.com/boxing-news...g-trust-usada/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
          Sounds like the Manny fanboys in here , just an opinion and no proof to anything wrong , sits on high moral ground like a blogger journalist riding a paycheck does .

The only journalist in the world singing the tune , that speaks volumes without saying a word .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            blah blah blah the new Manny fanboy language lol .
            still not answering the question.

but i expected a lot from you, just now it dawn on me that you don't even know how many years there are in a decade so how would you know who administered IV on Floyd.

so forget i asked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
              still not answering the question.

but i expected a lot from you, just now it dawn on me that you don't even know how many years there are in a decade so how would you know who administered IV on Floyd.

so forget i asked.
              Bla bla bla 10 times , you would understand that its your language .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Bla bla bla 10 times , you would understand that its your language .
                calm down every body knows there are 9 years in a decade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  By what standard?
                  Reasonable doubt? Or preponderance of the evidence.

By preponderance of the evidence, dirty.
                  Reasonable doubt depends on jury.
                  So you think Floyd is not dirty then?

First you say all top guys are dirty but now you say you question it. Bring up reasonable doubt. So what is it? Do you think all top guys are dirty or not, because if you do you got to include Floyd(someone you claim you are not a fanboy of). Imo there is lots of evidence to link him with PEDs, just like there is some things to say Pac was dirty back on the day.

I mean if you truly believe all top guys are dirty, which includes Floyd, you got to start putting them on notice and stop defending them. We got to rid these dudes from boxing. That why i not sad at all to see Floyd and Pacquiao retire. They've f'ed up boxing enough with their warring fanboy clan battles. Goodriddens to those two.
                  Last edited by boxinghead530; 10-13-2015, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    So you think Floyd is not dirty then?

First you say all top guys are dirty but now you say you question it. Bring up reasonable doubt. So what is it? Do you think all top guys are dirty or not, because if you do you got to include Floyd(someone you claim you are not a fanboy of). Imo there is lots of evidence to link him with PEDs, just like there is some things to say Pac was dirty back on the day.

I mean if you truly believe all top guys are dirty, which includes Floyd, you got to start putting them on notice and stop defending them. We got to rid these dudes from boxing. That why i not sad at all to see Floyd and Pacquiao retire. They've f'ed up boxing enough with their warring fanboy clan battles. Goodriddens to those two.
                    I think, preponderance of the evidence, what I hear, read, Floyd and all the top guys are dirty. My opinion. I thought you got this point, but reasonable doubt is a different legal standard. Which should apply? Civil or criminal standards of proof??

Clear enough?
                    Please don't ask me to explain civil vs criminal evidentiary rules & procedures.
                    Look them up. But in our court of public opinion I think Floyd, Manny, Marquez are all dirty. An opinion based on Internet hearsay. My opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                      This article pretty much debunks all the dehydrated nonsense from the flow mos and Mayweather himself ..

Comment

Working...
                      X