Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Honestly.

That is the look of a guy who beat PAC easily & then retired once he fulfilled his contract with showtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
      Lucas lost. I bet, I paid. I wrote a lot of crap about Viktor Postol.
      Lucas M will go US postal on Mr. Postol, bet 300 USD, not a lot, but I lost.

Viktor was the better man. I stick by my reasons in choosing Lucas to win.
      It seemed like the logical choice to make, but Postol had his own agenda. He wanted to win. He fought to 'survive' or so I thought, but then he proved me wrong. This is boxing. You can walk into a vacated title after an elimination fight, or a KO punch.

Manny lost. In the ring. Out of the ring, IV etc, I don't know. I don't know what I don't know.
      It is what it is

May your love of boxing out shine any favoritism for any boxer.
      May our sense of fairness in the ring be measured by the skills each warrior brings.
      May we all allow our favorite boxers the right to fail, and we still remain fans.

Let's let deeds, and heart, not words or hype determine who the best man is.

Let us never see color in the ring, except blue & red corners.

Let us always be fair to each and every man who laces them up, and gives it his all. Win, lose or draw.

In defeat no excuses, in victory no prideful boasts.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post

This isn't a thread about Pacquiao, try not to stray off topic. Your use of the term "logic" is quite humorous for someone who's naive enough to believe that a serial domestic violence offender would be above cheating.

You can make a slideshow with all the Floyd mugshots on Google.
        Why don't you make the slideshow?? For women's rights. I am not defending Floyd, and if he was with any female I know, and hit or hurt them, I would pick up that lil guy and body slam him. He is a small guy. Didn't fifty cent do something like that???

But in the ring, he beat everyone, except in the Castillo 1 fight. In my opinion.
        I learned to bet Floyd after I lost money. Be about your money. Not your emotions.

Best regards,
        Zaroku

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            Although you and I don't agree all the time, I agree with you on this.
            It is ok to be a player, but don't buy a team. Floyd got free of master Arum, then started getting paid. Sour g****s Bob, etc... Etc..

Squared circle/ring, but they both did what they did. I only saw what I saw, what roach witnessed, all those analysts witnessed, from both HBO/Showtime,
            Manny lost. He lost. I am glad the guys I bet with pay when it is official, & they are glad I pay when it is official and lose.

I leave IV usage & cheating allegations to sanctioning bodies, NSAC being the top of the power structure.

I would never not pay, because I lost, the fight was "fixed" in my opinion, whatever. Floyd won 8 rds to 4 of a very tactical fight.

Manny couldn't make any adjustments. Maidana did better, by far. Doesn't mean maidana better than PAC, but he matched up better. Kenny Bayless was a kill joy in the rematch. Tony Weeks let fighters fight, I loved it in first fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Maybe you are being honest and it was not a deflection.

No problem but others have done that. Since this scandal, Floyd fans have used all kinds to deflect. From calling it a non-story, to then just a 1 day story, to then deflecting with Manny comments to Manny threads (back acne) to "well most boxers are on PEDs anyways"
              There's no reason for me to "deflect" anything when the accusations themselves are an attempt to deflect away from the embarrassingly one-sided clinic Manny was on the receiving end of. I've never heard of a PED that made someone else's head more available to be used as a speed bag?

Where some Mayweather fans get it wrong is that by trying to defend against every allegation they inadvertently give them credibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                Him not having to lose so much weight does not disprove he was dehydrated.

Again, you are pointing to weights very distant from each other. None of which prove or disprove he was dehydrated. And that's your problem. You lack any concrete evidence proving he was NOT dehydrated.
                First of all, its consistent with all his other times that he weighed in. Heck, even Floyd and his fans says that he walks around at or around that weight. BUT as shown here and due to the fact that he trains like a gym rat, makes that all credible.

What you need to do is add it all together. Its like a puzzle. Only one can't incriminate you but if you put it all together, it fits. You can do most of that puzzle with that interview but there are pieces missing that can be added and that I provided.

- You said that we do not know how much he weighed before weigh in. BUT we repeat to you AGAIN and AGAIN, Ellerbe and Floyd said that Floyd makes weight EASILY!!! There is also unofficial and official weights prior to the weigh in. Even unofficial news of yes the day before the weigh in. So no, he didn't have to lose 10-20lbs ....... keep trying to pull that line like it has anything to do with Floyd. ...... but again, go check out their interview. "Floyd makes weight EASILY"

You make me laugh. FLoyd and Manny fight happened in 2015 for a reason. Unlike other fighters, they volunteered into a program that they can't take an IV nor take 750ml of a substance intravenously, and that if IVs was a must, it had to be done in a hospital, clinic .... IV only for emergency purposes ...... and USADA pointed to reasons for all this. To minimize the chances that athletes would cheat by masking and other means.

Simply, you are bringing up points that go against everything that was supposed to be opposed by Floyd and his fans. FLoyd opts out and his fans are now feverishly trying to protect him at all costs and saying things that DO NOT MAKE SENSE!!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 10-05-2015, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Almost half a year later and their hearts are still broken over Manny's failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                    There's no reason for me to "deflect" anything when the accusations themselves are an attempt to deflect away from the embarrassingly one-sided clinic Manny was on the receiving end of. I've never heard of a PED that made someone else's head more available to be used as a speed bag?

Where some Mayweather fans get it wrong is that by trying to defend against every allegation they inadvertently give them credibility.
                    Just look above your post. I didn't read it yet but appears to be more deflection. See now?

Sorry but I do not agree with everything you said. Floyd tried to get an advantage. Not only tried, he got it!!!!

As for your other comment, while that is not what I saw, Barry Bonds generated more bat speed and yes power with PEDs. Ben Johnson, generated more speed with PEDs. Speed can be maintained or gained with PEDs ..... but that is not the only reason to use PEDs. Endurance, power and recouping after intense workouts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Just look above your post. I didn't read it yet but appears to be more deflection. See now?

Sorry but I do not agree with everything you said. Floyd tried to get an advantage. Not only tried, he got it!!!!

As for your other comment, while that is not what I saw, Barry Bonds generated more bat speed and yes power with PEDs. Ben Johnson, generated more speed with PEDs. Speed can be maintained or gained with PEDs ..... but that is not the only reason to use PEDs. Endurance, power and recouping after intense workouts.
                      if you didn't read it, how can you agree or disagree?

Comment

Working...
                      X