Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
    Are you implying that the reason Floyd was the only one who was negatively affected by the drug testing is because he's genetically inferior to Pacquiao?
    Floyd didn't claim that drug testing was the reason for his dehydration. Contrary, the first thing he blamed was possibly over training (over working).

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      Floyd didn't claim that drug testing was the reason for his dehydration. Contrary, the first thing he blamed was possibly over training (over working).

First it was "dark urine", now it's "overtraining". Reading your constant failed attempts to justify Floyd's use of IVs containing excessive amounts of saline is pure comedic gold.

Comment

First it was "dark urine", now it's "overtraining". Reading your constant failed attempts to justify Floyd's use of IVs containing excessive amounts of saline is pure comedic gold.
        You are the fool here.

In the very video you posted, Mayweather responds saying that his urine was very dark, extremely dark, and that it could have been from overworking (over training). And yet, you try to say he blamed giving blood and urine samples. Owning yourself as usual in the process.

Comment

Please continue to tell us how Floyd said blood and urine samples was the reason, or better yet CONTRIBUTION, behind his dehydration. Haha. Because that was your argument, which was foolish of you to make.

Next again, Mayweather's weight does not prove or disprove that he was dehydrated. So your entire wave of paragraphs is rendered useless. Just like someone can say Pacquiao punching with both arms doesn't disprove that an arm was not injured before the fight.

Then you also have no idea if Mayweather worked out, nor do you know his training regimen. So you cannot simply say, oh he didn't work out. You have no idea if he did or not. A Paramedic was on-site, and USADA as well. They both felt the IV was necessary and acceptable. None of your conspiracy theories hold up. And if you really believe they do, which is laughable, please go take this comedy up with the proper authorities and have them do something to the big bad Mayweather.

Hell, even submit an article to BS. Maybe you can help Hauser out. It's been 2 weeks now and I hear he's got a bad case of writer's block since his article got debunked.
          Sorry but you are completely wrong on this one.

I mentioned all 4 excuses brought up by Floyd as to why he was dehydrated. Ellerbe and Floyd mentioned them. It was not an invention of mine as you are trying to unsuccessfully do.

I brought up why 3 of 4 makes no sense and that the 4th one, if true, is not enough to mean that Floyd was or was not dehydrated enough to require an IV. My points are based on facts and circumstances based on credible probabilities.

You on the other hand just say "How do you know that Floyd didn't have an intense workout". Sorry but it just makes the people in the know realize that you don't know!!!

Furthermore, if Floyd makes weight easily and Floyd came in like he always does at 146 then where is this so called dehydration? To be dehydrated, Floyd had to come in less than that.

The formula is simple: Dehydration = fluid losses that decrease your body weight by at least 2%(mild dehydration).

Now add the above to what ACSM said:
          Individuals needing rapid and complete recovery from excessive dehydration can drink ~1.5 L of fluid for each kilogram of body weight lost.

BUT there are several problems here.
          - Floyd came in weight like he always does. What weight loss are Floyd fans seeing? Remember that Floyd came in at 150.5 at 30 day mark.
          - The above comments say that drinking fluids can rapidly and completely recover you from excessive dehydration.
          - Floyd was seen drinking a lot already at the weigh in.

Comment

You are the fool here.

In the very video you posted, Mayweather responds saying that his urine was very dark, extremely dark, and that it could have been from overworking (over training). And yet, you try to say he blamed giving blood and urine samples. Owning yourself as usual in the process.

So you mean to tell me that a guy who was sentenced to jail for beating the mother of his kids so bad that she had to be rolled out on a stretcher, is above cheating?

The only person owning himself is the one defending Floyd.

Comment

You are the fool here.

You are the only one that is being owned ..... as is Floyd getting exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

I mentioned all 4 excuses brought up by Floyd as to why he was dehydrated. Ellerbe and Floyd mentioned them. It was not an invention of mine as you are trying to unsuccessfully do.

I brought up why 3 of 4 makes no sense and that the 4th one, if true, is not enough to mean that Floyd was or was not dehydrated enough to require an IV. My points are based on facts and circumstances based on credible probabilities.

You on the other hand just say "How do you know that Floyd didn't have an intense workout". Sorry but it just makes the people in the know realize that you don't know!!!

Furthermore, if Floyd makes weight easily and Floyd came in like he always does at 146 then where is this so called dehydration? To be dehydrated, Floyd had to come in less than that.

The formula is simple: Dehydration = fluid losses that decrease your body weight by at least 2%(mild dehydration).

Individuals needing rapid and complete recovery from excessive dehydration can drink ~1.5 L of fluid for each kilogram of body weight lost.

- Floyd came in weight like he always does. What weight loss are Floyd fans seeing? Remember that Floyd came in at 150.5 at 30 day mark.
                - The above comments say that drinking fluids can rapidly and completely recover you from excessive dehydration.
                It's pointless, the poor guy is suffering from a severe case of fl0motion sickness.

Comment

It's pointless, the poor guy is suffering from a severe case of fl0motion sickness.
                  Correct. RR can't be objective and will throw out dumb comments like "How do you know that Floyd didn't do any intense workouts the day before the big fight?" Yikes!!!

With lines like that, RR is just helping our case and the poor guy doesn't even realize it.

Comment

After calling you out upon your wrongdoing, you now want to mention the various reasons, particularly which came from Ellerbe. But before, you were all cool with the blood and urine sample thing.

Yes, you have no idea if he worked out that day or not. And it's definitely possible, especially since he has a history of working out still during fight week. Even sparring during fight week.

Next, again, his weigh-in weight doesn't prove or disprove anything. For instance, do you know what his weight was before the weigh-in? The week before the weigh-in?

Finally, once again, you might as well accuse 90% of professional boxers of masking PEDS via rehydrating through IV. As they do it and use significantly greater quan****** than 750 ml. Rehydrating overnight 10 lbs to 20 lbs. Good luck!

Comment

You are the only one that is being owned ..... as is Floyd getting exposed.
                      Exposed how? By you? What has this exposure done? Did it strip away the W against Pacquiao or his undefeated record?

But hey, if you think your forum words mean anything and will expose and bring down the big bad Mayweather. Good for you then! I hope you get the justice you seek!

Comment

Working...
                      X