Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Mayweather Needs Me More Than I Need Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar gonna dust off that blueprint and give it to himself on All Access

Comment

Hoya coked out...no other explanation for these weird comments as of late....where is Richard Schaffer when you need him?...GBP is about to crash and I hope my man BHop got a parachute ready!!

Comment

Why on earth would Mayweather need ODLH at this point?

I think it's time for another intervention.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
          Oscar calling it exactly how it is.
          Oscar is just joking, but all Floyd's fans here are really pissed off............

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Id love to see DLH come back and beat Floyd. Of all people id love to see him do it.
            Of ALL people?

Are you sure you couldn't think of ONE other person you would like to see beat Mayweather?
            Last edited by HarvardBlue; 06-26-2015, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Floyd has a current estimated net worth of 300 million and change.

But he needs Oscar?

Comment

De La Hoya must think this is still 2008 or something...he needs a PPV star to even get on PPV at this point...otherwise, he'd be fighting on cable tv...

Comment

sounds to me like somebody needs to go shoe shopping or something.
                  stupid ****.

Comment

May needs more then Oscar the stupid jacka$$ is going to broke as soon as he retires, in fact may so call promotion company is losing money and going down hill, mayweather stays broke no matter how much money he makes, it boggles the mind how someone can make so much money and still be broke.

Comment

Hey Oscar, I hope you remember that there's no snorting between rounds in the sport of boxing!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X