Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Mayweather Needs Me More Than I Need Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I respect Oscar, he is very honest and correct. My utmost respect for Oscar. Floyd is broke, that's why he keeps fighting. If he was as rich as he said, he wouldn't have signed to SHO, the runnerup to HBO. SHO and ESPN3 fought for floyd. HBO rejected floyd and told him, we dont want you anymore. They never did that with Oscar. Thats why floyd will fight until his late 40s. Plus, the pension to his kids and the exes he has beaten up. Dries money up fast.

Comment

Oscar trollin the fans or...

It's something mental

He might still be living in the past

Comment

Oscar has a bigger following than Canelo and Cotto combined. He doesn't really need anyone.

Comment

Oscars a better opponent then khan even at this point. Khans "army" argument is based on his past accomplishments rather than current standing, so apply that same logic and criteria to ODH.

Comment

Oscar is sniffing again, is he nuts?

Comment

oscar loading to much mole in his tostadas or downing to many coronas cause this boy straight up insane now,smh

take your sombrero and sit ur ass down somewhere oscar dont nobody mess with u anymore

Comment

Oscar is on the juice

Comment

Let's examine the facts Oscar...1) You were dumb enough to lose all of your fighters right out from under your nose quicker than an eightball goes up it. 2) Canelo is your last financial lifeline, and after Cotto works him you've got jack ****. 3) PBC just snatched up your big Fox 1 deal, like they did your stable of fighters. 4) Taishan Dong isn't and never will be a big ticket seller (must have been sniffing that cheddar when you made that signing). 5) For all of your bull**** talk about wanting to give fight fans the fights they want to see, you'll hide your one trick pony David Lemieux from GGG for the next two years. 6) Anyone with half of a ****ing clue, knows that your talk of wanting to come back is a move of desperation. 7) Mayweather Promotions is gonna start rolling in dough putting on fights through Al Haymon with all of your old fighters...and you'll be crying like a salty little ***** worse than when you gave Trinidad the win.

Poor Oscar...you're a couple more steps closer to complete delusional behavior and sporting your favorite fishnets stockings again.

Comment

Funny guy.

Comment

Is there a video-interview from Oscar saying stupid things like that? i have to see it to believe it and laugh about him.

Comment

Working...
                      X